The Arbroath Thread

10 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Played in 43 games, mainly off bench though I think, also scored 9 goals - I am pretty sure he’s the only part time player at Airdrie 

I think he scored against us in the 5-2 defeat last month 

8 minutes ago, glasgowlichtie23 said:

😂

IMG_2322.jpeg

I, like many of our fans, really wanted to see Petrie as our new boss when Campbell left.

However, he’s ridiculously hot and cold - that result tonight and the 0-7 v Falkirk would, quite rightly, cause heads to explode in our support.

48 minutes ago, Blablabla said:

If he was yer top scorer last year How's he no been getting a game this year?.... Injured?? 

Todorov first choice and behind McGill in pecking order, comes off bench most weeks. 24 Goals in League 1 last season, our only part time player, he needs game time and cannot blame him.

Would keep him if I had the choice!

2 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

It’s pretty obvious he’s staying

Aye - got to the point now where probably just got to get on with it, give him a chance going into the new season and see what he produces 

Imagine he’s outlined his plans and started agreeing some pre contracts with players and the board have found them promising / good and are happy to crack on 

People have made their feelings clear and they’ll respect that but only they will know in full detail what things look like going forward and imagine that’s why they’ve given the fans an opportunity to hear them themselves from McIntyre

They obviously want what’s best for the club too at the end of the day 

7 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

They obviously want what’s best for the club too at the end of the day 

Some are. Others involved are interested only in personal gain. But I don’t want to start that argument again as a certain poster will return with HMRC screenshots.  

4 hours ago, lichtiemike said:

Folk involved with the club giving insolent replies to fans on the comments? Ffs they really don’t help themselves at all. 

That guy is an embarrassment. Volunteer or not he is only out to say a couple of daft comments that will go viral on social media. He’s also terrible at the job of commentator 

17 minutes ago, Anotherlichtie said:

That guy is an embarrassment. Volunteer or not he is only out to say a couple of daft comments that will go viral on social media. He’s also terrible at the job of commentator 

After the “jeezy peeps” one blew up it feels like he’s been forcing it every game

3 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Is McKenna's contract definitely up at the end of the season?  We'd miss him, he's so important for us.  Plus he's a bit of an iconic player.  I'd be absolutely gutted if we lost him.

Yes. Other than the 9 i have mentioned earlier the rest are out of contract.

No idea about Slater as i cant find any info to say when his deal ends.

10 hours ago, RedLichtie86 said:

Yes. Other than the 9 i have mentioned earlier the rest are out of contract.

No idea about Slater as i cant find any info to say when his deal ends.

I am almost sure that Slater signed a two year deal, so  one year to go I reckon