The Arbroath Thread

12 minutes ago, ecto said:

No really, they are in a different league

Yes I know. That was the point of my hypothetical question. It is getting late so I will leave it there.

2 minutes ago, WT Figo said:

Yes I know. That was the point of my hypothetical question. It is getting late so I will leave it there.

it is not that late and, well you know the rest....

the problem is the likes of hammy stevie d mcord were all major signing targets for dc. in my opinion its vital dc stays to keep those players at the club if he leaves a good chance he takes them with him

Dc will be here

Think Hammy has a 2 year deal....

Boys all loving it in maga by the look of it... [emoji23]

These boys are brothers. Roll on pre season

the problem is the likes of hammy stevie d mcord were all major signing targets for dc. in my opinion its vital dc stays to keep those players at the club if he leaves a good chance he takes them with him

While that may be the case the likes of Linn, Little, Whatley have had 4 managers and are still here so doesn't always apply.

bollocks mate dc won us our 2 nd championship the players that you have named will might not have the same interest of a mcord doris for example to other clubs

Whit you on about

Looking forward to this week

Hopefully everything is clearer after it

Dick won't be going anywhere, and even if he did how many of our better players would actually want to go full time?Bobby is already contracted and I doubt the Raith board (as ridiculous as some of their decisions last year were) would pay a transfer fee for a winger who'll turn 32 this year. McCord is at Uni studying to become an architect IIRC which rules him out of a full time move, and Hamilton also has his own business I believe. I doubt Doris will leave Arbroath for a good few years yet too.