The Arbroath Thread

If there was an award for the most handsome player in the division Ricky Gomes would have walked it. A beautiful, champion of a man.

Terrific guy to talk to as well. Delightful chat with the character at the Tutties POY awards. More handsome close up as well

If there was an award for the most handsome player in the division Ricky Gomes would have walked it. A beautiful, champion of a man.

Quite a few handsome men in the Arbroath side.

Must be doing a fair shift over the weekend in Maga.

Putting Whatley down for 53.

I don't agree, Darren Smith is more handsome than Gomes imo.

Was hoping there would be a proper celebration bash for the players winning the league, ok it was good seeing the players in Tutties for a while after the last home game and on the pitch at Stirling but it would be great if the club and TASC got together for the players to come up to Arbroath with the trophy for a proper celebration night with the fans.

Jimmy Nicholl as assistant - if DC accepts post. Better staying at Gayfield I would have thought. Be a hard job as a diehard Par winning rovers fans over surely? Bet he targets Denholm, TOB,  McCord , Doris and linn...

1 hour ago, subber said:

Jimmy Nicholl as assistant - if DC accepts post. Better staying at Gayfield I would have thought. Be a hard job as a diehard Par winning rovers fans over surely? Bet he targets Denholm, TOB,  McCord , Doris and linn...

He's not a die hard Par. He's a massive Sevco bigot c**t