The Arbroath Thread

10 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:

Gomes has been better and more consistent than McCallum or Morrison and would be more than happy for him to be playing next season.

Don't mind Gomes staying, but with Chris Smith out there........

If Dick wants Gomes to stay then I'd get him signed up asap, he's more than competent and the quicker we have players signed up the better. Last season we were rejected by a few keepers and ended up with Robbie Mutch, don't want to reuse that happening again.

In the Evening Tele last night that we'll play Bolton Wanderers at Gayfield on 11th July.

Excellent, Bolton are my wee team due to staying there for a while and having family there. Hope Grimbo is heading up for it so me and him can share a nice pint.

I'd love to interview John Hughes for a managers job. 

"Hello John, you can have the job if you can say the word three properly."

*** Several awkward minutes pass as he witters on saying shree over and over again.***

"Thanks John, we'll be in touch."

I've just read Ricky Gomes' interview in the herald. Give that man a 5 year deal, he is a hero among men. Greatly amuses me that regardless of the play-off results, next season Forfar will have a seething *** mutant in the goals whilst we can have the Canadian/Portuguese dreamboat that is Ricky Gomes. What a man [emoji7].

I've just read Ricky Gomes' interview in the herald. Give that man a 5 year deal, he is a hero among men. Greatly amuses me that regardless of the play-off results, next season Forfar will have a seething *** mutant in the goals whilst we can have the Canadian/Portuguese dreamboat that is Ricky Gomes. What a man [emoji7].

'Dreamboat' [emoji15]

Sounds like you want to have a romantic night with him!