The Arbroath Thread

How the f**k do you know so much big lichtie are you a board member or something???

Because it's Steven Doris. Surprised it's taken you over a season to work it out.

He posted as robertthebruce when he was at us and then opened up a new account (Big Lichtie) when he signed for you in the summer.

Because it's Steven Doris. Surprised it's taken you over a season to work it out.

He posted as robertthebruce when he was at us and then opened up a new account (Big Lichtie) when he signed for you in the summer.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It is 100 percent not.

jimmy scott away denholm signed

I would absolutely love to see that man wearing the 7 or 11 for us (whatever one Bobby doesn't want)

Please let it be true

As for Jimmy. Loved the guy and his mentalness and goals but probably correct decision didn't really fit in the team towards the end of season.

Thanks for everything you crazy bass.

Shame the only reason he will be going to you over us is because Bollan is a fud and that's reason why no-one is wanting to stay...sad times

I wouldn't know his reason(s) or how many he's got but I'll be glad to see him in the maroon if/when this comes off.