The Arbroath Thread

7 minutes ago, Robinson Collins said:

What a season you guys are having, absolutely outstanding. Nouble will be a big loss, especially if he ends up at another Championship side. My pal is a livi fan, says that Partick and another Championship side are after him.  

That's a load of shite. Martindale has been in the papers nearly every week saying he's coming back to be a starter for us. The fact that he's dragging Arbroath up the pitch and is able to pull other players into an attack is the exact thing we've been crying out for. 

Absolutely zero chance he goes out on loan again this season. We're bringing Nouble back and giving Arbroath Jack Hamilton on loan again to try keep their momentum going and so that we're not totally fucking them about. This is all pretty much confirmed and straight from both managers.

11 minutes ago, Robinson Collins said:

What a season you guys are having, absolutely outstanding. Nouble will be a big loss, especially if he ends up at another Championship side. My pal is a livi fan, says that Partick and another Championship side are after him.  

With all due respect mate your pals talkin utter shite

Think there is about zeeo percent chance he is going on loan to another championship club this season.

1. Martindale would not do that to Dick as he has to much respect for him.

2. Livi need a player of his ability in the first team now.

3. Why would he take him from a high flying Arbroath side where he is still abke to train with the Livi coaching team in order to end up at a struggling mid table team where Livi would have zero input into his training.

4. Your pal is a w**k. Hahaha

Much as I would love him to come to Killie, there must be no chance of that happening.

He's obviously enjoying himself at Arbroath and proving to be the best player in this division by a long way.

If he's not going to play for Livi's first team (and they'd be daft not to play him) and goes out on loan again it would seem a stick on he'd go straight back to Gayfield.

Methinks Mr Collins's pal is a dick.

14 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Not quite sure why some people think he’ll be loaned out again by Livi. He’s going back and he’ll be straight into their first team. If not then they’re mental. I also think that if he was loaned out again then it would be back to us.

Think the rules state you can only play for 2 teams in a season- think relaxed for Covid but back to norm?

5 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

Think the rules state you can only play for 2 teams in a season- think relaxed for Covid but back to norm?

He hasn't played for another side other than Arbroath this season, we loaned him out on the day he signed for us

17 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:

Is that a junior side?

Rocking up at the San Starko, apparently, Rangers no happy at his lack of playing time

Edited by ecto

It would be nuts for Livi to loan him out.

I reserve the right to take this back if Simon posts that Lucas Birnstingl gif but even as a Montrose fan I'd be quite happy to see Arbroath get promoted this season.

Got a number of pals who are smokies and I've dealt with the club a few times trying to sort out presents for them and it seems like a thoroughly decent club and the fact that folk directly involved in our club have said that Arbroath is a model we're trying to follow gives me hope.

17 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Absolutely shite seeing 50odd thousand in St Janes Park tonight but we are only allowed 500

Everyone going round houses and into pubs to watch our game and all the other games yesterday too.. but science 

Just like the pubs n clubs all being closed and house parties full to the brim kicking off over every town n city in the country last year and like they will be the next 3 weeks... but science 

Everyone going round houses and into pubs to watch our game and all the other games yesterday too.. but science 

Just like the pubs n clubs all being closed and house parties full to the brim kicking off over every town n city in the country last year and like they will be the next 3 weeks... but science 
Being out in the fresh air is the best way to avoid getting..... Oh wait a minute they wouldn't shut the football if that was the case.

8 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:
31 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Being out in the fresh air is the best way to avoid getting..... Oh wait a minute they wouldn't shut the football if that was the case.

Football fans are the devil! Well in Scotland we are according to Sturgeon, Swinney & Leitch.