Germany vs Scotland

nelsjfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing it'll be fine as long as your WiFi is decent. I'm watching via my ps3's nowtv app and its just a few shades off HD quality

Got a cracking picture, maybe a tad less sharp than BBC iplayer. Worth £6.99 on this occasion I hope, should be on council telly..

Is there an open fanzone in Glasgow for this? I've heard rumours about one but I figured it would have been talked about more prominently if there was. If there is one I'd be down like a shot, this deserves more than a standard TV viewing with a packet of doritos.

I think there is one in the merchant city, where they showed the commonwealth games opening.

Why is Jamie Carragher one of the pundits?

He's a resident Sky pundit.

Sky are treating these like the Champions League - the panel will contain an ex-pro or two related to the game at hand, but they'll also have one of their "big" pundits - Carragher or Redknapp (Neville will be busy with England on international breaks).

Think Strach has made the correct team selection actually.

If Germany play to anything like what they're capable of they will absolutely destroy us of course, regardless of what we do, and there's no shame in that.

If they have an off night and we play at our maximum though.... Could maybe,..

Archived