All things Dundee FC

Some news on the injury front. Charlie is supposedly back to 100% from his stint with COVID, but Sow will be out this Saturday and probably Tuesday away to Ayr as well, but should be available come the Morton game. Jakubiak's back in full training and McPake said he'll be in the physio's ear to try and get him involved soon. McGhee meanwhile is almost back in full training, so if Jakubiak isn't available he definitely isn't... which sucks, but they're both close and I'm not too invested in this cup game so it's fine.

Also, the wee theory about Jack Hamilton looking for a club has kinda been squashed, but McPake said the reasoning for him being out of the squad against Dunfermline was due to a knuckle injury that will apparently probably end his season. Personally think we won't see play for us again (nor should we tbh), but feel for any player who has an injury. Fin's had ankle surgery and will be back for the pre-season.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Kilmac have set up a portacabin office in Dryburgh next to the underpass, exactly opposite where the Stadium is allegedly going. Read in to that what you will.

Posted this on the Ushited thread in retort to Old man Danger.

Thought it would be better placed here.

Nothing is going on in Dryburgh, of the construction kind.

maybe Nicky Hamilton will get a wee run out since it’s a cup , we’ve got too many important games coming up, throw in any fringe and youth players and see what happens , keep everyone fresh as possible for the back to back to back games etc..

7 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Posted this on the Ushited thread in retort to Old man Danger.

Thought it would be better placed here.

There's been major roadworks planned all over Tayside to happen this Summer. Perth has been a mess for months so presumably Dundee will be the same eventually.

Kilmac do a lot of road repairs in Dundee.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

There's been major roadworks planned all over Tayside to happen this Summer. Perth has been a mess for months so presumably Dundee will be the same eventually.

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

FWIW, I'm not sure Kilmac do any road repairs in Dundee. 

They'll re-lay what they've ripped up, for underground works like they are 2 minutes along the road from me but I have never seen them solely do road repairs. That's Tayside contracts job. 

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Yeah, there tends to not be any work until a company turns up to start it.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

FWIW, I'm not sure Kilmac do any road repairs in Dundee. 

They'll re-lay what they've ripped up, for underground works like they are 2 minutes along the road from me but I have never seen them solely do road repairs. That's Tayside contracts job. 

Im certain Kilmac repaired the Kingsway a few years back. If the council are overstretched they bring them in.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm certain Kilmac repaired the Kingsway a few years back. If the council are overstretched they bring them in.

Sounds like insider knowledge. Is it  Kilmac who you laboured for? Are they responsible for your hurculean punches that knock people into next week?

26 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Sounds like insider knowledge. Is it  Kilmac who you laboured for? Are they responsible for your hurculean punches that knock people into next week?

I'm neither labourer, nor have I ever claimed I'm anything more than a scrawny wee shitebag. 

There's plenty to take the piss put me for without having to make things up m8.