All things Dundee FC

Thank f**k that embarrassing minter is done.

Personally hate the word minter, not really sure how it’s made a comeback into Dundonian language. But posting the exact same shite on 2 Internet forums, at the same time, is a real minter.

10 minutes ago, bp33 said:

Personally hate the word minter, not really sure how it’s made a comeback into Dundonian language. But posting the exact same shite on 2 Internet forums, at the same time, is a real minter.

2 Internet forums ? I hope you are not suggesting you follow forum members around the internet. 

9 hours ago, bp33 said:

I know for a fact that he’s great around the club

Any evidence of this ?

You have just admitted "in black and white " you follow the poster around, hopefully if you keep this sort of shite to the other forums that would be appreciated. 

Any evidence of this ?
You have just admitted "in black and white " you follow the poster around, hopefully if you keep this sort of shite to the other forums that would be appreciated. 

Follow poster around? Don’t think so, just noticed his user name. Don’t post on any other forum, just read them. The fact that he posts the same nonsence on both sites, stands out.

I’m telling you he’s good around the club, great with young boys, and a real team player, if you don’t want to believe that, it’s up to you.

1 minute ago, bp33 said:

Hmm, don’t think that’s the case.

I can't argue with you, not because your points are valid but because you are too thick to argue with.

You completely miss the points made, you're arguments for Fontaine being a good player is that he is 'good around the club' which of course has no bearing on his footballing ability and despite having multiple chances to explain why he is, in your opinion, a good player, you have failed to tell us. As you know you have no answer to this, you have had to resort to insults and oddly ask if we all live together.

I'm out.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

I can't argue with you, not because your points are valid but because you are too thick to argue with.

You completely miss the points made, you're arguments for Fontaine being a good player is that he is 'good around the club' which of course has no bearing on his footballing ability and despite having multiple chances to explain why he is, in your opinion, a good player, you have failed to tell us. As you know you have no answer to this, you have had to resort to insults and oddly ask if we all live together.

I'm out.

THE GOALS DON'T LIE!!!!

ETA: Did I mention, he's a good honest lad?

Edited by Ludo*1

I'm out.

I’ve told you, why I think he’s a decent player, and it’s not just because he’s good around the club. If you’re too thick to read them, I can’t do anything about that.

To be honest I don’t understand why anyone who professes to support a football, or any other sports team for that matter, would feel the need to pick an individual player, and then go about criticising everything he does, or doesn’t do.

It obviously makes you feel good, and gets you lots of likes from your chums on here, but in my view I would rather we didn’t have so called fans like you, and others who post their bile, and are always finding something to complain about re the club, players etc. It’s Fontaine this week, next week it’ll be someone else.

16 minutes ago, bp33 said:

I’m telling you he’s good around the club, great with young boys, and a real team player, if you don’t want to believe that, it’s up to you.

Just post the facts and that will be that. Stats and facts I'm a fan of. However you got to back it up.