All things Dundee FC

I think Legzdins deserves a bit of slack tbh. Considering how absolutely fucking dreadful FlapJack was, I'll take the current 'keeper any day of the week. It certainly can't be helping his confidence knowing he's got an utter shambles of a defence playing in front of him. 

As for Gowser, that's not the first time he's been subbed off and things have gone tits up not long after. He's still pretty fit and capable of the full 90 so why take him off? Ludicrous. 

Finally, county went ahead with a good 12 minutes left. Why wait another 10 minutes to get a striker with a genuine threat on?

Things like that seem pretty basic but are monumentally frustrating. One shite half of football saw us drop from looking towards lower/middish-table to potentially being bottom after games-in-hand are played. 

I'm struggling to pick a keeper in this league (outside of Craig Gordon and the OF) I would have instead of Legzdins. Like I said, they all have their faults. Some folk need to remember the level we play at, and for me, Legzdins is a solid Premiership keeper.

21 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Fucking hell Johnny - this is Dundee. We don’t do non bat shit.

I know, I know.

I just wondered what this 'stability' thing felt like.

We have the means to be a steady mid top table side, and the odd decent cup run would be nice. Whether it's bat shit owners, bat shit managers or bat shit players, we always seem to pick at least one of the options.

Sometimes I hate being a Dee, sometimes I love being a Dee.

TBF I would never change it, I would just regret the boredom that comes with stability.

f**k this wonderful club.

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I'm struggling to pick a keeper in this league (outside of Craig Gordon and the OF) I would have instead of Legzdins. Like I said, they all have their faults. Some folk need to remember the level we play at, and for me, Legzdins is a solid Premiership keeper.

I’d go

Gordon

Siegrest

Hart

Macey

Livi keeper, Strycek I think he’s called!

McGregor,

Kelly

Lewis

The St Mirren keeper

then probably Legzdins.

Had some great spells but recently he’s flogged a few as well and they’re getting more regular. Doesn’t help that the defence in front of him is so poor. Kerr could’ve got to the corner as well before the keeper’s calamity. Maybe with the manager’s post match comments the penny has dropped regards the defence.

I’d go
Gordon
Siegrest
Hart
Macey
Livi keeper, Strycek I think he’s called!
McGregor,
Kelly
Lewis
The St Mirren keeper
then probably Legzdins.

The order above Legzdins is probably open to debate but not Legzdins place really. It’s a vital position.