All things Dundee FC

If any Dees are up for a laugh, the HMFC Kickback thread on our game versus Hearts next week (that exists purely to inform fans tickets are on sale) has the Jambos in a bit of a "boycott, die Dundee, etc!" frenzy. It really is cute that they believe not showing up would have much of an effect at all 😆

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/194795-dundee-away-sat-18th-dec-tickets/#comments

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Minter

Imagine being so thick that you are still seething over a year later about your team being relegated, when it was complete shite across a season and rooted to the bottom of the table. I used to think that sort of vicarious living was the sole remit of Old Firm fans, but it seems Hearts have their fair share of utter losers anaw.

Del Bosque Ooft.

9 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

If any Dees are up for a laugh, the HMFC Kickback thread on our game versus Hearts next week (that exists purely to inform fans tickets are on sale) has the Jambos in a bit of a "boycott, die Dundee, etc!" frenzy. It really is cute that they believe not showing up would have much of an effect at all 😆

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/194795-dundee-away-sat-18th-dec-tickets/#comments

On a side note, the sausage rolls at Dens are the worst I have ever tasted.

9 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Glorious reading.

Wednesday- Boycott Boycott Boycott!

Friday- Sections A & B sold out, Section C on sale.

Minter.

Cheers for the maroon pound cuntos!

17 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Apparently we played well today. Then the usual suspects start flogging goals. 🤦🏻‍♂️

i watched upto halftime then my wifi started playing up so had to do with skysports and flashscores

i couldnt believe we lost that game based on what i watched 1st half and the stats on flashscores

frustrating as f**k.

Find it utterly astonishing we have a manager who was a centre back and an assistant manager who was a centre back yet our defence is honking.

I have no idea how James McPake gets linked with other jobs. The man literally just puts out a team, hopes for the best and then rolls a dice on his subs with no idea of why or how it will help or hinder the team. Utterly clueless.

8 minutes ago, Muzziedee said:

Find it utterly astonishing we have a manager who was a centre back and an assistant manager who was a centre back yet our defence is honking.

I have no idea how James McPake gets linked with other jobs. The man literally just puts out a team, hopes for the best and then rolls a dice on his subs with no idea of why or how it will help or hinder the team. Utterly clueless.

Hopefully between the pair of them they realise we need a left back, centrehalf and goalkeeper in January. 

I think if they get half decent players in in those positions we’ll be fine. 

The McPake link to Hibs is mental. What in the name purple f**k do they want him for? 

Getting compensated for McPake going to Hibs and ending up with Jack Ross would be incredible*

*I am aware it's a complete fantasy

Edited by Day of the Lords

7 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Hopefully between the pair of them they realise we need a left back, centrehalf and goalkeeper in January. 

I think if they get half decent players in in those positions we’ll be fine. 

Getting a goalkeeper is hard in January. Whilst he could do with more reinforcements I feel he’s the bigger issue cause I’m not convinced that McPake knows how to get the best out or the players he has now nor he has the tactical nous to change a game to suit what is needed.

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

The McPake link to Hibs is mental. What in the name purple f**k do they want him for? 

Getting compensated for McPake going to Hibs and ending up with Jack Ross would be incredible*

*I am aware it's a complete fantasy

I’d be extremely surprised if his name has been mentioned in any discussions the Hibs board have had. 

4 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

who'd be a keeper eh...last week legzdins was getting praised to f**k due to an outstanding performance that kept the score at 3...this week flogs a goal and folk want him replaced.

I thought last week he had 2 outstanding saves and the rest were pretty much down his throat including the 1st to be brutally honest. He’s regularly flogging goals now starting from the derby game.