All things Dundee FC

Your were quick to help some french c**t improve his scarf collection but when it comes to helping a brother from along the Tay? No one does shit.

Shame on you, Dundee fans. Shame on you.

Do not disrespect Sebu. Thank you.

I know most people just post on here, but for those that either posted on Mad or the Official or wanted a home club forum that wasn't as crazy as Mad, I think BlueDee from here has got his forum up and running again and it seems to be taking off a bit better than last time.

Link.

Tried to join today, haven't got my confirmation email and its been a while :( anyone else have snags or am I just getting the bums rush :unsure2:

Tried to join today, haven't got my confirmation email and its been a while :( anyone else have snags or am I just getting the bums rush :unsure2:

Have you checked your junk folder? I know that's an obvious one but it took me a while to realise it was in there.

Aye, I checked my spam folder, nada. I've emailed them so hopefully today they'll sort it. Cheers for replying though mate.

Chomp, I validated your account yesterday. you should have contacted us and we would have helped you :)

My friends. I've broken down in Dundee. I'm not covered by any breakdown service companies. Suspected petrol leak. Anyone able to give recommendations for break down services or any advice? All help appreciated. Thank you

FWIW I would've helped, had I been in the Country. Wouldn't want a Saintee stuck in bandit country