All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Well spotted, we need to balance it up with some "W"s- Bain, John Brown, Paul Dixon and Craig Burley could all make a return, 4 right wankers!

Wouldn't include the bomber in that, he was superb when he played for us. IMO.

17 minutes ago, locheedee said:

El Bak on the score sheet too...

Saw that. People say he wasn't up to "our level" but in reality there wasn't enough forward momentum in our team.

Last year we struggled to get forward and everyone seemed urgent to return the ball back to Bain and Parish. 

From what I've seen it's a little bit the same this year but lots of small and sometimes negative passes that puts us under lots of pressure from the off.

Still optimistic that the new lads, when up to speed, will be nothing short of fantastic. Just need to get up the pitch.

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

Saw that. People say he wasn't up to "our level" but in reality there wasn't enough forward momentum in our team.

Last year we struggled to get forward and everyone seemed urgent to return the ball back to Bain and Parish. 

From what I've seen it's a little bit the same this year but lots of small and sometimes negative passes that puts us under lots of pressure from the off.

Still optimistic that the new lads, when up to speed, will be nothing short of fantastic. Just need to get up the pitch.

I'm still not sure if he was or not - could be we didn't play him to his strengths but he definitely got enough chances to prove himself... (that's him just got his 2nd now)

+

Yeah I'm still hopeful the team will settle and make an impact but like you say, there's too many short negative passes that gives the opposition a chance to close us down.

Hope McCann can get them going more direct 2nd half coz we've still given them way too many chances.

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

First half statsIMG_20180725_203250.jpg

Think those stats are a bit suspect - Madianga has had a couple of shots, Caulkers pinged a header wide and Moussa had a looping header saved + Ngwatala has sent what feels like a million corners sailing over everyone...

They've had a fair few chances themselves though with Parish making a few saves and Curran clearing from 2yds out :shutup