All things Dundee FC

38 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:
53 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
We're going straight back up as champions. 

£50 Utd finish above yous

United's present team isn't worth £50, saw them against St.Mirren.  playoffs at best for them. Dees to cruise it with ICT second.

Is there a way of blocking the comments from specific posters on here? Only one person specifically in mind whose username is an anagram of One Wet Load. 

Edited by Thomohawk
English cockup. Then realised I was right after all. It's been a long week.

3 hours ago, Jock Tamson said:

Strachan is a fucking dinosaur! So is Nicholl.

Easy and cheap options that will come back to bite you. Regardless of what McPakes remit is, he'll only take orders from Strachan and/or Nicholl for so long. In his eyes, he's the manager.

Right so an international manager and an international assistant manager are cheap options...what about the Head of Elite Performance for the English Premier League? 

Slavering c**t

34 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

U want the bet yes or no

I'm going to be honest with you here, I don't think you'd pay up, but there's one way to prove me wrong - you'll get better odds than evens at a bookie so why don't you stick your 50 quid on Utd there and post the screenshot of your bet here. 

I'm going to be honest with you here, I don't think you'd pay up, but there's one way to prove me wrong - you'll get better odds than evens at a bookie so why don't you stick your 50 quid on Utd there and post the screenshot of your bet here. 
Championship odds not out yet but will do that thanks scooter boy

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

^^^^^^^^

The fucking knick o this. 

No team on his profile, absolutely seething about all things Dundee?

Dab in hiding after another dismal year in the championship. No more parachute either.

1 minute ago, weetoonlad said:
4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Championship odds not out yet but will do that thanks scooter boy

Wee Jessie :lol:

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

McPake confirms Strachan involvement. Also says we have got the Ex Head of Elite Performance of the EPL, and former Man U and Liverpool coach Andy O’Boyle in as a first team coach.

No complaints with that backroom staff. Actually quite happy now!

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

No team on his profile, absolutely seething about all things Dundee?

Dab in hiding after another dismal year in the championship. No more parachute either.

Very, very angry man/woman. Not declaring their team means they’ll be a dab.

My dab mates have gone into hiding since last Sunday. I’m going to rejoice in slaughtering them once they come out of hibernation like Robbie Neilson celebrates going to extra time and penalties. :)

59 minutes ago, TapothehullDee said:

United's present team isn't worth £50, saw them against St.Mirren.  playoffs at best for them. Dees to cruise it with ICT second.

Yenited were fucking awful. 2 decent players in McMullan who only turns up for the playoffs and the keeper who was man of the match in all 4 games. 

Hilda’s £1m doon the tubes already