All things Dundee FC

Weetoonlad is Wasp1, if anyone remembers him. You've replied to him so you'll be plagued with him for your entire spell in the Championship now.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Weetoonlad is Wasp1, if anyone remembers him. You've replied to him so you'll be plagued with him for your entire spell in the Championship now.

Could be worse, could be plagued by you, oh wait, we've got that as well.

Thank you.

Image result for morrissey gif

See looking back at this season I'd completely forgotten about guys like Calvin Miller and Benji Kallmann.  What a fucking shitshow it truly was.  

Did McCann not do the deal for Kallmann that it would become permanent for £100K at the end of the season?

Ah excellent. Havnt listened to any was just waiting for it to be announced by Dundee.fc on Twitter.

Let the summer transfers commence

To be fair the extent of WGS’s involvement is not confirmed. Whether he’s on the books of occasionally helping out is not known.

Just been reading Matty Lockwood’s bio on Wikipedia. He owns a golf tour company in Scotland. In my time watching Dundee Matty has to be one of my all time favourite players. A really decent player and just by the way he conducted himself on the pitch he appeared a genuine and decent person too. A Deefiant legend. 23 games undefeated with 11 signed players. What a season that was, the polar opposites of 18/19. Just remembering it has made me feel all warm and fuzzy, either that or the delicious Ogilvy vodka.

Lads, it's time to buy in. Buy into a manager together for the first time since we all bought into Barry Smith in the Defiant season.

We're away to McPake the f**k out of the Championship next season:

Lads, it's time to buy in. Buy into a manager together for the first time since we all bought into Barry Smith in the Defiant season.
We're away to McPake the f**k out of the Championship next season:

As long as you accept if it all goes Pete Tong it’s 100% YOUR FAULT! Deal?

Credit to the board.

They have done what we have asked for. They have brought in;

Someone who understands the club.

Someone who is not one of the old jobbers.

An experienced DOF who knows the Scottish game inside and out.

A coach with a wealth of experience who knows the Scottish game who can mentor our enthusiastic new manager.

Staff that will enhance the youth set up.

I am looking forward to next season now.

Played.

4 hours ago, The Gifted Sub said:

See looking back at this season I'd completely forgotten about guys like Calvin Miller and Benji Kallmann.  What a fucking shitshow it truly was.  

I'll raise you Ryan Inniss and Andy Boyle.  A shitshow indeed.

34 minutes ago, doogster said:

I'll raise you Ryan Inniss and Andy Boyle.  A shitshow indeed.

I will maintain until my dying days that Ryan Inniss was the worst player I've ever seen in a Dundee shirt. His only highlight was a picture of him screaming.

I do enjoy how Dundee fans react to relegation, having no squad, and appointing a rookie manager to save them, by talking about how he'll "take no shite" and "loves the club", as if that's going to make any difference at all.

Strachan has been unofficially helping your club since the days you had Hartley, and has been spoken about that his role will be youth development, which hes "been thinking about and thought up a plan for" since his Scotland sacking.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I do enjoy how Dundee fans react to relegation, having no squad, and appointing a rookie manager to save them, by talking about how he'll "take no shite" and "loves the club", as if that's going to make any difference at all.

Strachan has been unofficially helping your club since the days you had Hartley, and has been spoken about that his role will be youth development, which hes "been thinking about and thought up a plan for" since his Scotland sacking.

You're the c**t that said something like four recent managers have taken their teams up first time in their first job so what's your point?

I'm just going to ignore the pish about Strachan. 

Are you going to be posting shite all day or just here and the Kilmarnock thread?