All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, kirkcaldybanjo111 said:

I think youll find some of that team play in serie A .

Aaron Hickey wasn't in that squad mate. I have to assume that's who you're talking about, because none of those Sanmarinese players are close to sniffing the Serie A.

19 hours ago, punk_dfc said:
20 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:
£12.50 per game. Surprised we aren't using the pixelot system - staying with our current stream providers. Wish they could get a better camera/set up, feels like you're watching from the Law.

Dundee apparently use the same providers as most of the Premiership but the product seems comparatively poor. I watched an Aberdeen game on Red TV recently and it was indistinguishable from a TV game....yet the Dundee effort is amateurish.

Premiership teams use the coverage from the Sportscene cameras, as we did before we were relegated. 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Isn’t the emergency loan window opening to our league most of the season?

I've lost track of the rules - is an emergency loan not restricted to a single month or has something been changed for the situation we are in? If it's the latter then the transfer deadline becomes pretty much irrelevant for us as I can't see us signing anyone from a club permanently in any case.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I've lost track of the rules - is an emergency loan not restricted to a single month or has something been changed for the situation we are in? If it's the latter then the transfer deadline becomes pretty much irrelevant for us as I can't see us signing anyone from a club permanently in any case.

Tbh I’ve lost track of it as well just vaguely remember the dabs greeting about this when Hibs exploited this option. 

I’d imagine they’ll be lots of players available up and down the country come Tuesday.  

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Only rule changes i know of are below. 

Edit - emergency loans are just normal loans from 28 days to 93 days. There are no special criteria or stipulation other than premiership teams cant make them.

Screenshot_20201004-201745_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Crawford

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Only rule changes i know of are below. 

Screenshot_20201004-201745_Chrome.jpg

I've had a long day but that second last paragraph suggests that tomorrow's deadline is irrelevant to us as we can still bring in loans and frees. Tomorrow is the last day to sign someone permanently from another club.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've had a long day but that second last paragraph suggests that tomorrow's deadline is irrelevant to us as we can still bring in loans and frees. Tomorrow is the last day to sign someone permanently from another club.

But crucially we have lots of space for our *cough* post vote loans.

21 minutes ago, Crawford said:

But crucially we have lots of space for our *cough* post vote loans.

Yeah, I agree Crawford, lol.

Re-sign Conor Hazard either outright or on loan, his Celtic contract expires next Sept anyway and he is after all a known improvement on who we currently have available.

Aged 22, you have to play real football constantly at some point and if your current club allocates you with a squad number of 65, well what does that say?

Merely an opinion.