All things Dundee FC

7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Great result at Tannadump!

May well have been a potential 4 or 5 if Lawrence Shankland was lining up for Livingston instead.

15 shots to 1 and then 11 corners to 3 in favour of Livingston, the old stats are always the best, lol.

Still, let the lad run about for 92 minutes in the forlorn hope something will come good eventually.

Their whole season collapses in a flash if they sell Shankland in this window, superb potential meltdown and good viewing for months on end.

Anyway, enough of that crap, roll on the real thing two weeks tonight.

:guinness     Regards

Having just seen the Hibs goals I'd say he's badly at fault for the third, could have got a stronger hand on the second and could do absolutely nothi g about the first. It was just a brilliant free kick. 

Some good saves too. 

Guest Wieghortsnut
13 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Pretty certain Fin is in the training video the club just posted. Danny Mullen back training too. Great stuff.

Sow?

20 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

May well have been a potential 4 or 5 if Lawrence Shankland was lining up for Livingston instead.

15 shots to 1 and then 11 corners to 3 in favour of Livingston, the old stats are always the best, lol.

Still, let the lad run about for 92 minutes in the forlorn hope something will come good eventually.

Their whole season collapses in a flash if they sell Shankland in this window, superb potential meltdown and good viewing for months on end.

Anyway, enough of that crap, roll on the real thing two weeks tonight.

:guinness     Regards

Watched the 'highlights' of this today, dearie me, quite embarrassing. This is what happens when you prematurely promote shite, who haven't legitimately won anything.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

The weather in Lochee is dreadful. Pissing down for days. And more to come. I haven’t been to Dens since the last game played there. Like everyone, I don’t know when I’ll get back to see my team and enjoy the pre-match beers in Frews. So rather than embrace this depressive state, I opened my last bottle of this glorious Belgian beer to cheer me up. IMG_1601746954.298844.jpg

cheers Dark Blue Pie and Bovril men.

The weather in Lochee is dreadful. Pissing down for days. And more to come. I haven’t been to Dens since the last game played there. Like everyone, I don’t know when I’ll get back to see my team and enjoy the pre-match beers in Frews. So rather than embrace this depressive state, I opened my last bottle of this glorious Belgian beer to cheer me up. IMG_1601746954.298844.thumb.jpg.9a5f9bf579c5a2acd43d8330c5ddcbdc.jpg

cheers Dark Blue Pie and Bovril men.
I'm off to Rome for 4 days.

Watched the 'highlights' of this today, dearie me, quite embarrassing. This is what happens when you prematurely promote shite, who haven't legitimately won anything.
Thank you.

They’ve started talking about reconstruction to save them. If they wouldn’t save Hearts they’ve got no chance. Be good to see the Saints pick up a couple of wins now. (Not Sainties though, keep those cunters down near the bottom too)

38 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

They’ve started talking about reconstruction to save them. If they wouldn’t save Hearts they’ve got no chance. Be good to see the Saints pick up a couple of wins now. (Not Sainties though, keep those cunters down near the bottom too)

Another game another 90 minutes with only 1 shot on target. Very, very fortunate to not be bottom. Good to read the manager thought they stood up to Livi tho 😂😂👍

15 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Their only possible salvation this season with the extremely limited player and management resources currently available is retaining Shankland and his goals.

If they accept an offer and sell, well that would enter the realms of a Jim McIntyre type season. 

Spock-Fascinating.gif.2cc4bbf4268bac3eac517aa70fec9b59.gif     

Affirmative Doctor McCoy, especially when we're entering our own iconic Charlie Adam era. 

£12.50 per game. Surprised we aren't using the pixelot system - staying with our current stream providers. Wish they could get a better camera/set up, feels like you're watching from the Law.

Season ticket holders will be able to stream every league game for free. For non-ST holders games costs £12.50 to stream on a PPV basis. The club is hopeful that people will be able to come eventually, but this service will be available all season regardless if it happens or not.

For Tuesday's League Cup game vs. Forfar, as a test event all ST holders will be able to watch the game for free, while everyone else are required to pay £12.50.

There will be a test period on Monday between 1PM and 3PM for ST holders to test their ability to log in. Further info on this to be provided on Monday morning.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

£12.50 per game. Surprised we aren't using the pixelot system - staying with our current stream providers. Wish they could get a better camera/set up, feels like you're watching from the Law.

Considering what I was hearing about the test event at the Raith friendly today, sounds like there is still some work to do with it.

Dundee apparently use the same providers as most of the Premiership but the product seems comparatively poor. I watched an Aberdeen game on Red TV recently and it was indistinguishable from a TV game....yet the Dundee effort is amateurish.