All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The down of being promoted is we need to read more of this turgid pish from Boredom Guy.

You, of all posters, calling him that?  FFS!

Bit of self-awareness over the next couple of months, eh?

41 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The rumour about Davidson to Dundee has been everywhere in Perth over the weekend, and both Davidsons pet journalists, who at one stage were nothing more than mouthpieces for him, are suggesting hes interested. Theres a very decent chance hes manoeuvring himself for the job.

It wasnt so much a "this means Davidson is getting it", more a "this suggests Davidson wants it so theres likely a vacancy coming"

Of course he wants it. Would be the biggest club he’d ever manage. 

On 07/05/2023 at 09:50, Fifespud said:

I’d rather Sainties went down, really just to upset you. I was going to say, to get rid of you, but of course you have zero self awareness, and don’t realise how detested you are. Your brief holiday from social media was fantastic. 

I fookin well said what a tool he is. 

Hopefully the yanks coming into McDiarmid are total imposters. 

18 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I fookin well said what a tool he is. 

Hopefully the yanks coming into McDiarmid are total imposters. 

Thought you were a bit harsh at the time, but on reflection, you were correct.

Between the 'stats' and the stupid fishwife rumours, it's almost too much to read. 

Terrible, in a time of jubilation, this tedious individual has dragged the whole thread down.

Thank you.

I know it's against the grain but don't actually mind @RandomGuy. stat posts or @Ludo*1 grabbing screenshots from bookies or news articles. 

You're adults acting like children. You don't like someone ignore them and if you absolutely can't manage to keep yourself in check block them.

It's a forum for football and they are posting about football. If you really want something to fight about go after the weirdos that think pineapple belongs on pizza or the cretins that put milk in tea first.

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

I know it's against the grain but don't actually mind @RandomGuy. stat posts or @Ludo*1 grabbing screenshots from bookies or news articles. 

You're adults acting like children. You don't like someone ignore them and if you absolutely can't manage to keep yourself in check block them.

It's a forum for football and they are posting about football. If you really want something to fight about go after the weirdos that think pineapple belongs on pizza or the cretins that put milk in tea first.

Can only assume it's that fucking slaver NDD quoting my posts again as I've not noticed anyone having a go at me posting news articles or stuff from the bookies. I've got him on ignore so don't need to see him throwing a strop like an absolute child every couple of posts!

Thanks for the defence nonetheless!

27 minutes ago, Crawford said:

You could always just put me on ignore if you find my childish posting  too annoying?

Edited by Fifespud

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

Since we are talking screenshots, I'm going to do this man a massive favour and score his name out 

IMG_20230508_213022.thumb.jpg.0da3651a5abf06c75d52065329163b42.jpg

Seriously though, f**k the f**k off.

I love fans who simply have no concept of players contracts or who clubs can realistically just go and sign. 

It’s like that boy that runs the Dens Park Choir Twitter page. He just posts names that Dundee should be signing and you’re thinking how do the club manage that. Saw a Dee fan say two signings should be Dipo and Ben Dempsey. No thinking actually going on there besides “he’s a good player and I want him”. 

7 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Since we are talking screenshots, I'm going to do this man a massive favour and score his name out 

IMG_20230508_213022.thumb.jpg.0da3651a5abf06c75d52065329163b42.jpg

Seriously though, f**k the f**k off.

Why do these people have access to the Internet?

6 minutes ago, Girth said:

As long as he’s not too salty. 

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I love fans who simply have no concept of players contracts or who clubs can realistically just go and sign. 

It’s like that boy that runs the Dens Park Choir Twitter page. He just posts names that Dundee should be signing and you’re thinking how do the club manage that. Saw a Dee fan say two signings should be Dipo and Ben Dempsey. No thinking actually going on there besides “he’s a good player and I want him”. 

I know. The last sentence couldn’t be further from the truth about both players.