Debate Tonight

SuperCaleyGoBallistic

Bitter Together, a Labour dominated organisation, thought Galloway, a man whose only recent foray into Scottish politics led to a bloody nose, was better to represent them than a Labour Party spokesperson.

Galloways attack was nothing to do with his referendum view. It was to do with his Israel/Palestine view.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you said him getting a bloody nose I though you were referring to the tanking he took last week? Maybe I have picked you up wrong?

Yeah I was talking about him trying to get elected to the Scottish Parliament on the Respect ticket.

I now understand what you meant!

The debate is being re-run on 5Live. They did this for the Salmond/Darling debate and the conversation afterwards was actually quite fair minded. It's been heavily edited so far, but in general it's been reflective of what was on the TV earlier.

You have to say that ok the 'young adults' were a bit nippy, but I think we should be proud that they are showing such a level of interest in politics and are getting the opportunity to show that at the ballot box. I certainly never felt that involved in the 70's and 80's.

The debate is being re-run on 5Live. They did this for the Salmond/Darling debate and the conversation afterwards was actually quite fair minded. It's been heavily edited so far, but in general it's been reflective of what was on the TV earlier.You have to say that ok the 'young adults' were a bit nippy, but I think we should be proud that they are showing such a level of interest in politics and are getting the opportunity to show that at the ballot box. I certainly never felt that involved in the 70's and 80's.

Whit age are you man, I always thought you were of a similar age to myself

Very impressed with Patrick Harvie today - he certainly got some of the biggest cheers - although you wouldn't know that after watching the BBC edit tonight!! Would love to see him with a Cabinet role in a new Independent Scotland.

Harvie is a fucking champion, but I've always been a green supporter so this isn't due to his conduct in the referendum debate.

XqzmVy5.gif

Archived