Debate Tonight

SuperCaleyGoBallistic

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC1 9 o'clock and if BBC edit the Nazi comment there will be an outcry, I want to hear it so DeeTillehDick cannot deny it as he is a serial denier sitting in the corner with his hand over his ears and a blindfold on.

Why would I deny it?

I've said elsewhere what a low opinion I've got of Galloway.

I also suggest you check your facts before throwing around silly accusations.

Can any of the no voters summarise the origins of this £6 billion 'shortfall'?

£2.5 billion is planned to be borrowed in 2018/19.

The additonal £4 billion is how far out the Scottish Government were in estimating oil revenue for 2013/14 - that's based on the SG's own published figures.

Or Jewish.

Just ask Oona King about his campaign in the east end of London which had anti-semitic undertones.

Someone on here posted a George Galloway campaign leaflet from his Bradford by election campaign.

Basically, it was an appeal to the Islamic vote whilst alleging/suggesting the Labour candidate was a bad Muslim. Gutter tactics.

Cringe worthy stuff from GG. Even when he mentioned Ian Wood, he concealed the fact he's a life long Tory. So of course he's going to be in favour of the union, because it would not have a direct negative impact on him one way or the other. It's ironic that a borderline Marxist would say "fantasy economics" on multiple occasions when confronting the Yes campaign.

Oh it is fantasy economics as presented by the Scottish Government - but having a fantasist like Galloway attack it is bonkers imho.

I was starting to think Galloway's presence and rhetoric of "I'll be gone but you'll all still be here, it'll be your mess to deal with", "I'm old Labour" and "fought Hitler together" etc, was more aimed at the no doubt thousands of Grandparents watching because the grandweans were there. If you're going to lose the youngsters vote, keep the core vote on side and all that.

I think you might be right. 16/17 year olds make up only 3% of the overall electorate. They are unlikely to decide the final outcome.

The additonal £4 billion is how far out the Scottish Government were in estimating oil revenue for 2013/14 - that's based on the SG's own published figures.

Aaah.. the figures that Prof Alex Kemp and Prof Sir Donald Mackay agree with?

The same figures Ian Wood agreed with in 2012?

Those figures?

Davidson deliberately lied about RBS. She also deliberately lied about funding of the Scottish government by central government.

The main point that Sturgeon and Harvie tried to make (though I thought they could have done better) was that having 'powers' to do things is meaningless if someone is deciding the funding that is available.

Davidson deliberately lied about RBS. She also deliberately lied about funding of the Scottish government by central government.

The main point that Sturgeon and Harvie tried to make (though I thought they could have done better) was that having 'powers' to do things is meaningless if someone is deciding the funding that is available.

Just as Ed Milband, George Galloway and any other number of BTUKOK people have lied about the NHS!

But it's devolved! It's safe!!!111!!

£2.5 billion is planned to be borrowed in 2018/19.

How much more than £1.3 trillion can the UKG borrow and accumulate before they have to start selling off more of Britain's assets?

We all seen how they undersold the post office.

Sold the gold when the price was rock bottom.

How else are they going to reduce the debt?

£1.3 trillion debt has now got to be unsurmountable.

Question next will be, is what will be next to go?

I have no doubt that whatever it is, Scotland will have no say or choice in the matter.

That's democracy.

How much more than £1.3 trillion can the UKG borrow and accumulate before they have to start selling off more of Britain's assets?

We all seen how they undersold the post office.

Sold the gold when the price was rock bottom.

How else are they going to reduce the debt?

£1.3 trillion debt has now got to be unsurmountable.

Question next will be, is what will be next to go?

I have no doubt that whatever it is, Scotland will have no say or choice in the matter.

That's democracy.

NHS through TTIP. Appalling that Cameron is not trying to get the NHS on the white list.

Archived