Debate Tonight

SuperCaleyGoBallistic

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The oil price line really pisses me off. Pretending that the price of oil isn't going to up is a pile of pish. Demand will continue to rise (last I checked the world population continues to rise) as (supposedly) the supply continues to fall. That equals a rise in price.

Also, this pish about the price being anywhere between $10 and $150 a barrel so it is a massive risk? I wish they would inform us when the last time it was $10 a barrel?

The only thing that is going to depress the price of oil is the invention of a synthetic replacement. Which will probably be made out of oil.

Ruth Davidson just there, when discussing modern oil-markets/price, it really is good fun to use a time-scale between this evening and the point in time when a fish first crawled out of a swamp, to put things fully into perspective.

Also, these 16 year olds are incredibly sensible. When I was 16, the last political thing I would be concerned about was the technicalities of currency, oil-tax, or tax policy.

Plus, this is surely the end of the last shred of credibility for Gorgeous.

The oil price line really pisses me off. Pretending that the price of oil isn't going to up is a pile of pish. Demand will continue to rise (last I checked the world population continues to rise) as (supposedly) the supply continues to fall. That equals a rise in price.

Also, this pish about the price being anywhere between $10 and $150 a barrel so it is a massive risk? I wish they would inform us when the last time it was $10 a barrel?

The only thing that is going to depress the price of oil is the invention of a synthetic replacement. Which will probably be made out of oil.

No, no, top men in the industry are certain that in a period of increasing energy demand and dwindling supplies, oil, by far the most important and versatile of the fossil fuel resources, can only go down.

Monorail.jpg

Ruth Davidson just there, when discussing modern oil-markets/price, it really is good fun to use a time-scale between this evening and the point in time when a fish first crawled out of a swamp, to put things fully into perspective.

Also, these 16 year olds are incredibly sensible. When I was 16, the last political thing I would be concerned about was the technicalities of currency, oil-tax, or tax policy.

Plus, this is surely the end of the last shred of credibility for Gorgeous.

Half of them are wearing prefect badges , a doubt the schools have invited the neddy types along.

Archived