Debate Tonight

SuperCaleyGoBallistic

I would love to hear Cameron saying the words "haw Salmond, roon yae". When he spoke about "effing Tories" the other night it sounded really false.

Posh cunts fucking love a good swear. Also, Council estate cunts.

It's really just the middle classes who get all precious about effing and fucking blinding. The pretentious cunts.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I havent read through this thread but I have just watched this on iplayer...has anyone mentioned that Galloway is clearly drunk?..if you watch the wide shots of him when hes not speaking hes fukin rocking!

He doesn't drink. Seriously.

He's maybe intoxicated by his own ego; possibly looked at himself in the mirror to long whilst adjusting the trilby and ended up inebriated.

Sorry I havent read through this thread but I have just watched this on iplayer...has anyone mentioned that Galloway is clearly drunk?..if you watch the wide shots of him when hes not speaking hes fukin rocking!

I think the problem is that the way it's been edited means that a lot of the negativity towards Galloway was reduced, however what they couldn't edit out was Galloway rocking away in utter seethe realising he has absolutely no relevance to the people he had just talked down to.

He's maybe intoxicated by his own ego; possibly looked at himself in the mirror to long whilst adjusting the trilby and ended up inebriated.

Yeah, although I believe it's the case that he used that to appeal to the Muslim vote and actually he was a bit of a tippler in his youth.

However as for being intoxicated by his own ego, it was a joy to behold when fat zorro was talking down to the young adults and they were booing him and the thought must have crossed his mind that his time as someone who appealed to the radical youth was well and truly passed.

Yeah, although I believe it's the case that he used that to appeal to the Muslim vote and actually he was a bit of a tippler in his youth.

However as for being intoxicated by his own ego, it was a joy to behold when fat zorro was talking down to the young adults and they were booing him and the thought must have crossed his mind that his time as someone who appealed to the radical youth was well and truly passed.

Probably the best thing about last night's clusterfuck, especially considering his pish earlier in the day about Sturgeon being scared to face him.

Galloway is utterly finished as a relevant politician. The further he slides into obscurity, the more controversial/cringeworthy he'll become in an attempt to stay in the public eye.

His post-debate twitter feed could have been summed up with P&Bs very own ^^^verge of tears.

An utter thundercunt of a man.

Well he must have been stoned, just watch the first 5mins again ,,he looks like an alky

Go to 3.25 on the video or any wide shot of him,,,he's drunk.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/09/12/george-galloway-snp-nazis-independence-denial_n_5809260.html

Just watched this.

If Galloway wasn't finished before this he is now. A neanderthal tankie whose day has passed.

Sturgeon was a little bit shouty for me - just from a grooming point of view - what the fekk has she done to her hair?

Harvie as ever was impressive - shame I have no time for the mad tree-huggers in his party.

The surprise for me was Davidson - was it a doppelganger? Because that wasn't the barking mad Ruthie we saw in the last debate.

Oh, don't give me a sad face I gave you an upvote.. ;)

What can I say? I'm just not a fan of heavy black lines without alias. Composition was good though.

HAPPY NOW?

9eTOgpE.png

I liked it.

Chin up.

:)

*chins

Archived