Falkirk vs Dumbarton

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need an early goal simple as that. Settles us right down and then we can build from there.

Would play Smith upfront with Loy with Alston on the right and Sibbs on the left.

Taiwo and OTJ in the middle and the normal back 5.

Coyb!

How can our team tire so badly and be overrun by part time opposition in the last 20 minutes? Taking Taiwo off was bizarre, midfield was all wrong after that. I don't rate him but where's Olu? He could've sat in midfield if Taiwo was burst. Jones and Smith were abysmal.

We did plenty well in the first half but it's undone with that dire end to the game.

Only ourselves to blame for that. Game should have been out of sight early doors and we've paid for it. Didn't think we were in any danger at all but pish defending from Leahy/Sibbald has cost us.

On to Tuesday now. Nothing to fear at all and could be the game that gets this season going

Ref was also horrendous. So inconsistent and the bookings for our players in the first half were pretty pathetic

I paid 19 fucking quid to watch that. i kept thinking at least we'l get 3 points for that sleep inducing performance. ffs!

We realy should have had that put to bed well before the hour mark anything else was just asking for trouble. also 3500??? was there f**k! place was like a morgue

Archived