If you removed the 65+ vote from last night...

Confidemus

You clearly don't realise how much of a psycho this makes you sound. I'm also quite surprised you have a wife and kinds given the amount of your life you seem to waste on here.

He gets all his material from the Wings over Somerset wing nut.

He's been disgracing himself on Twitter with the exact same schtick.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He gets all his material from the Wings over Somerset wing nut.

He's been disgracing himself on Twitter with the exact same schtick.

Even I have to admit that Rev Stu went a bit nuts on twitter. But passions run high, as they have with all of us.

Sorry, you just lost all credibility with that one.

To quote Johannes Rau, President of Germany from 1 July 1999 until 30 June 2004.

“Patriotism can flourish only where racism and nationalism are given no quarter. We should never mistake patriotism for nationalism. A patriot is one who loves his homeland. A nationalist is one who scorns the homelands of others.”

Salmonds thoughts...

Comparing the union with England as akin to apartheid in South Africa!

"Now I know why I hate the English."

"What are they going to do...Invade?" - with ref to not paying the debt

How you have exposed your kids and yourselves to this guy is a bit shocking really. The politics of hate and division should have no place in modern society.

To quote Johannes Rau, President of Germany from 1 July 1999 until 30 June 2004.

“Patriotism can flourish only where racism and nationalism are given no quarter. We should never mistake patriotism for nationalism. A patriot is one who loves his homeland. A nationalist is one who scorns the homelands of others.”

Salmonds thoughts...

How you have exposed your kids and yourselves to this guy is a bit shocking really. The politics of hate and division should have no place in modern society.

Put that same approach to ensuring that the "if your not with us you're against us (traitors)" undertone aimed at your own people then trouble like last night is to be expected.

Salmonds thoughts...

And yet you missed all the times Alex Salmond said how much he likes England, how he hoped England and Scotland would be friends after indy and how he hopes English people get their own voice.

You're as blinkered as you are daft.

And yet you missed all the times Alex Salmond said how much he likes England, how he hoped England and Scotland would be friends after indy and how he hopes English people get their own voice.

Funny that I thought the Yes campaign "wasn't about him"

Funny that I thought the Yes campaign "wasn't about him"

I never said it was. I was merely highlighting that he isn't this fervent anti English racist that Bowmore was painting him as.

I know, for you, it was all about Salmond. It wasn't for the vast majority of us.

Hitler said lots of things too \o/

Being a daft sod, I have simply invented last nights fights and no-one has been excluded from team Scotland or called a quisling......

I'm sure that you would be thrilled if Nick Griffin had got in in the UK and made ongoing barbed comments about Scotland but hid them behind official political communications.

My thoughts..

There will be another referendum in next 10 yrs and yes will win.

Why?

1. Tory and Labour can agree on new powers. Tory want in effect to make westminster the english parliament as part of constitutional change. Labour will not agree because they will find it difficult to get in ie with no scottish or welsh mps. Lets face it its the london parliament that labour have horn about because thats where population is. On the other hand tory will not agree with labour because any of their proposals will not address west Lothian question.

2. With above trundling on for yrs, more scots will get pissed off, forming I think a proper Scottish labour party who would thrive under indy

3. Social media will only get stronger and more popular, thus negating power of unionist mass media

4. The old codgers will pass away.

5. Uk relationship with union

My thoughts..

There will be another referendum in next 10 yrs and yes will win.

Why?

1. Tory and Labour cant agree on new powers. Tory want in effect to make westminster the english parliament as part of constitutional change. Labour will not agree because they will find it difficult to get in ie with no scottish or welsh mps. Lets face it its the london parliament that labour have horn about because thats where population is. On the other hand tory will not agree with labour because any of their proposals will not address west Lothian question.

2. With above trundling on for yrs, more scots will get pissed off, forming I think a proper Scottish labour party who would thrive under indy

3. Social media will only get stronger and more popular, thus negating power of unionist mass media

4. The old codgers will pass away.

5. Uk relationship with union

Hitler said lots of things too \o/

Being a daft sod, I have simply invented last nights fights and no-one has been excluded from team Scotland or called a quisling......

I'm sure that you would be thrilled if Nick Griffin had got in in the UK and made ongoing barbed comments about Scotland but hid them behind official political communications.

The fact that you're even mentioning Salmond in the same breath as Hitler and Griffin just highlights what a dribbling britnat moron you genuinely are.

Men and Woman aged 65+ have earned their right to vote whatever way they want, 16-17 year olds on the other hand....

Interesting to see that NO would of had an even larger percentage if the 16-17 year old's hadn't been given the vote.

Also interesting to see that working aged adults voted for Independence.

Does it give you the rage that these 16-17 year olds are the future?

So the call for a fairer, more inclusive, caring just society doesn't include some of the most vulnerable and frail with in it.

'P*sh stench Relics and Coffin Dodgers' who have worked hard/contributed all their lives, brought up their families and who love Scotland should be denied a say?

What a f*ckin terrible thread!

Also interesting to see that working aged adults voted for Independence.

Does it give you the rage that these 16-17 year olds are the future?

No. Unfortunately for you Scotland has spoken and has said a loud and clear NO to independence so what way these 16-17 year olds would vote in future is of no relevance as there will NOT be another referendum.

Democracy has spoken why dont we work together to put the Great back into Great Britain.

Has anybody done the in-depth analysis assuming that you discount *all* the no voters?

The more and more overt demonizing of specific sections of society by Westminster and its media friends was the trigger for me moving from not voting to Yes. Disappointing to see it being used here

Totally agree.

No. Unfortunately for you Scotland has spoken and has said a loud and clear NO to independence so what way these 16-17 year olds would vote in future is of no relevance as there will NOT be another referendum.

Democracy has spoken why dont we work together to put the Great back into Great Britain.

Ha ha - the nationalist rants eh?

You can tell yourself whatever you like but independence is inevitable.

Progressive politics always succeeds - sometimes not right away - but it always wins in the end.

So the call for a fairer, more inclusive, caring just society doesn't include some of the most vulnerable and frail with in it.

'P*sh stench Relics and Coffin Dodgers' who have worked hard/contributed all their lives, brought up their families and who love Scotland should be denied a say?

What a f*ckin terrible thread!

This isn't point scoring, it's vile. Confi is outside the criticism though because he made a point and maybe his heart spoke a bit but at heart he's guid c**t. He'll be along to slag me off and I'll retract this statement :P

Archived