If you removed the 65+ vote from last night...

Confidemus

Your capacity to used generalised trends in order to feel ill-will towards individuals about whom you know nothing, is actually a bit disturbing.

To be quite frank, I couldn't give a shit whether or not you find it disturbing. That's your choice.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix

To be quite frank, I couldn't give a shit whether or not you find it disturbing. That's your choice.

And everyone else's.

Do yourself a favour and step back from the keyboard.

TP

(Under 65)

Guest The Phoenix

Aye OK, champ. Self appointed speaker of the masses now?

I don't think I'll be stepping back from anything. Sorry to disappoint.

Correct. I said it was everyone's choice, not which way they would choose.

Me disappointed? Not in the least.

Feel free to carry on - it's called democracy, something you appear not to accept / understand.

I have a lot of sympathy for those who voted yes last night and have wanted it all their lives. But to generalise about other people, to hold grudges is not the country we live in, Scotland pre or post referendum. We just have to look across the Irish Sea to realise the issues with this.

I have a lot of sympathy for those who voted yes last night and have wanted it all their lives. But to generalise about other people, to hold grudges is not the country we live in, Scotland pre or post referendum. We just have to look across the Irish Sea to realise the issues with this.

Yeah, it seems a lot of us are of the opinion that Scotland is not the country we thought it was.

Yeah, it seems a lot of us are of the opinion that Scotland is not the country we thought it was.

Whit? Independence support AFAIK (if you believe the polls) is at an all time high, and it is still less than 50%. Did you expect everyone to vote Yes then?

Whit? Independence support AFAIK (if you believe the polls) is at an all time high, and it is still less than 50%. Did you expect everyone to vote Yes then?

Not quite sure I understand the point you're trying to make here. Is there one?

Guest The Phoenix

Thanks!

Now that I have your endorsement, I will do.

No need to thank me, I wasn't endorsing you doing so, simply pointing out your democratic right to do so.

Yes there is. It is to absolutely nobody's surprise however that you don't understand it.

Perhaps you can explain it to me then?

It's interesting how many Unionists are drawn to this thread. The truth, it seems, hurts.

I myself take solace from the fact that the majority of working age Scots wanted independence.

I myself take solace from the fact that the majority of working age Scots wanted independence.

Then the majority of working age Scots need to ask how they have allowed themselves to be hoodwinked by a spiteful bigoted man who's mission was based upon hate and dividing people to the extent that violence is now a part of the process.

Next time you should try and remember how Hitler spun the Germans.

Oh come on Banterous - you're so well-liked in here, and respected. I'm not sure the forum will be worth it if you go.

Please reconsider?

Certainly because reasonable people came on so that you and VT were put in your places. I don't seek approval but yours seems to be fairly low after your contribution to this nasty thread

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

I'll leave it open for you

Then the majority of working age Scots need to ask how they have allowed themselves to be hoodwinked by a spiteful bigoted man who's mission was based upon hate and dividing people to the extent that violence is now a part of the process.

:lol:

Sorry, you just lost all credibility with that one.

I was out with my wife and kids yesterday and couldn't help looking at pensioners and thinking "it's your fault".

Selfish and belligerent their whole lives to the detriment of anyone else.

And anyone who thinks they have "political nous" needs to get a grip.

You clearly don't realise how much of a psycho this makes you sound. I'm also quite surprised you have a wife and kinds given the amount of your life you seem to waste on here.

Archived