Labour Eric Joyce 23,207 45.7 -5.2

SNP John McNally 15,364 30.3 +8.9

Conservative Katie Mackie 5,698 11.2 +1.3

Liberal Democrat Kieran Leach 5,225 10.3 -5.7

UKIP Brian Goldie 1,283 2.5 +2.5

Majority 7,843 15.4

Turnout 50,777 62.0 +2.4

Labour hold Swing -7.0

Easy decision for me. Hopefully SNP can oust whatever monkey they've replaced Joyce with.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
General Election 2010: Falkirk[12]
Party Candidate Votes % ±%
Labour Eric Joyce 23,207 45.7 -5.2
SNP John McNally 15,364 30.3 +8.9
Conservative Katie Mackie 5,698 11.2 +1.3
Liberal Democrat Kieran Leach 5,225 10.3 -5.7
UKIP Brian Goldie 1,283 2.5 +2.5
Majority 7,843 15.4
Turnout 50,777 62.0 +2.4
Labour hold Swing -7.0
Easy decision for me. Hopefully SNP can oust whatever monkey they've replaced Joyce with.

Any chance of Joyce running as an independent? Would be glorious IMO.

As for UKIP, half a dozen seats is the absolute limit of what they can achieve.

Labour have had a very safe seat in Dundee West since 1950. I think that might change though. From 1979 until 2005, Dundee West was represented by Ernie Ross therefore it was no surprise it was an extremely safe seat. We've had Jim McGovern since 2005, and I've no idea how he is still in a job.

Watch the first minute of this video to see him in action:

Odds checker has the seat as favourite for Labour (As one would expect considering the length of time it has been in Labour's hands) but SNP is only 2/1 to take it.

Labour have had a very safe seat in Dundee West since 1950. I think that might change though. From 1979 until 2005, Dundee West was represented by Ernie Ross therefore it was no surprise it was an extremely safe seat. We've had Jim McGovern since 2005, and I've no idea how he is still in a job. Watch the first minute of this video to see him in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux1I8P9zMWA Odds checker has the seat as favourite for Labour (As one would expect considering the length of time it has been in Labour's hands) but SNP is only 2/1 to take it.

He's a homophobe.

There surely has to be a mass campaign to draw a cock and balls on the ballot paper.

You could start the Cock and Balls party. Get folk to dress us in cock costumes. You would possibly get more votes than the Lib Dems.

Labour. Remain unconvinced by Red Ed, his conference speech today didn't fill me with confidence and I feel he has taken Labour too left wing, but better than the alternatives.

Left wing Labour!!! Milliband is hardly Keir Hardy. I can't tell Tories and Labour apart these days, both sets of MPs are just career politicians riding the gravy train. S.N.P. as always, to try and turn the region into a country again...

Labour. Remain unconvinced by Red Ed, his conference speech today didn't fill me with confidence and I feel he has taken Labour too left wing, but better than the alternatives.

If the alternative was an aldi bag full of cat shite, the alternative would be better than Labour

#scotlandsshame

Left wing Labour!!! Milliband is hardly Keir Hardy. I can't tell Tories and Labour apart these days, both sets of MPs are just career politicians riding the gravy train. S.N.P. as always, to try and turn the region into a country again...

Milibland is probably closer to Farage than he is to Hardie.

SNP for the GE.

SNP/ Green for Holyrood.

No he isn't Keir Hardie, but he isn't Tony Blair either.

No he isn't Keir Hardie, but he isn't Tony Blair either.

There is not a single member of the Labour party today that should not feel shame and absolute embarrassment when Keir Hardie is mentioned.

Labour are finished.

Just let that sink in.

Archived