PES 2015

Sherrif John Bunnell

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No chance.

No really. If you think people buy FIFA for the licensing you're deluded. When pro Evo had better game play (ps2/Xbox) I didn't know one person that bought FIFA. Literally everybody was pro evo back when it was a half decent game and never had any licenses, nobody gives a shite about what kits a team are wearing. It's the fact the games absolutely rancid that nobody is buying it.

I couldn't care less about licensing etc. If you gave pro Evo all of fifas licenses and took the licences away from FIFA people would still be buying FIFA.

It's a clumsy clumpy game. The best players on it even make it feel like you're playing with Jim Goodwin. It's so very square. As Deeboy said the movements on it just look so amateur. They've not been able to take their amazing PS2/Xbox games further on the newer consoles. Absolute dugshite, I wish FIFA had some real competition because it can really piss me off at times but nobody seems to be anywhere near them. Every single year I get a bit hopeful pro Evo will iron out the shite and every year im disappointed.

To be fair, PES 15 got pretty much universaly glowing reviews from the experts, and according to most people who have played this one, it's even better. Same doesn't seem to be getting said of Fifa. I'll just wait and see, I'm happy to flip between them but for me there is no doubt PES was the better game this year, so I'm optimistic they can build on that and give us a good game. Let's be honest though, the Fifa fanboys will never like it anyway, so their opinion doesn't really matter.

I'm not a FIFA fanboy, I think FIFA is bang average. Of course mine and other people's opinions matter. Were all the target audience. Brushing people off as FIFA fanboys because they don't rate the game is a bit silly. I hope the makers of PES aren't doing the same or they'll be stuck a million miles back from FIFA forever like they've been for years already.

I'm not a FIFA fanboy, I think FIFA is bang average. Of course mine and other people's opinions matter. Were all the target audience. Brushing people off as FIFA fanboys because they don't rate the game is a bit silly. I hope the makers of PES aren't doing the same or they'll be stuck a million miles back from FIFA forever like they've been for years already.

I didn't call you a Fifa fanboy. However, it is true that some people will hate this game no matter what as they have already made up their mind. As I said, the PES 15 reviews were overwhelmingly positive. So far, what's being said about this game is the same. If that continues for the full game, then that will will matter more.

Well, no. The reviews were good. In actual fact though the game was still clumpy and poor, hence why many folk chucked it and why it was again stripped on sales by a downgraded FIFA from the year before.

The gap will continue to close though, as long as FIFA keep going backwards.

Started a new Master League Career on this as Liverpool, on the Top Player level. So far signed Stefan De Vrij and Marco Reus (!) while letting go of Glen Johnson and Brad Jones.

A pre-season defeat to Fiorentina where I didnt get a single shot away didnt bode well for the season. Started off with a 2-1 win v West Brom, with Coutinho scoring a screamer before Rickie Lambert scored a late winner. We then got played off the park in a 2-1 loss to Swansea. Hoping to get into the Europa this season and try and build from there.

We then fought to a 1-1 draw away to Stoke, before meeting Fiorentina again in Europe. This time I went counter-attacking, and a Borini strike seen me pick up a 1-0 win.

It's quite good but the goalkeepers are still utterly woeful.

Currently downloading Fifa 16 beta so will post a more detailed side by side later when I've had a few games of each.

PES Demo is good enjoying the games. love the AI off ball movements compared to other games where they just stand in the same place. passing is good but as above keepers at times are bad maybe to the "regular" level im playing on.

The game flows better and the players arent robot like a much as last year then read the play better and more natural in movements.

If they could make it tougher against the computer I'd be delighted. And stop chipped through balls being so airy.

Me and a mate battered the demo last night and had a brilliant time. Probably better than 2015 which was a huge improvement itself.

Think I'll definitely be getting PES16 ahead of FIFA16 purely based on the previous version. PES15 is absolutely brilliant, if a little stodgy feeling. The fact you can play a bigger side and be ripped apart unless you play a deeper style, the smaller sides sit in against you, and the final stages can see a losing side pile players forward and pump balls into the box is an absolute joy, especially compared to FIFA where losing sides still pass it around the defence.

Archived