£500 note

Oh dear. If you think the spat with Mumsnet was bad wait until Wikipedia starts moaning to the Daily Record.

"Rip-off Merchant Swarley" in the edit page. :lol:

ETA. I hadn't a clue what you meant with the Mumsnet part until I Googled Mumsnet and Pie and Bovril, I can't believe that was an actual thing. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by TheCelt67

They were related to another nomadic tribe known as the Hivisigoths.

They were shite at sacking cities though. People saw them coming a mile off.

Two greenies in a day. Can I do that.

• 2 months later...

"Rip-off Merchant Swarley" in the edit page. :lol:

ETA. I hadn't a clue what you meant with the Mumsnet part until I Googled Mumsnet and Pie and Bovril, I can't believe that was an actual thing. :lol::lol::lol:

Believe it or not, it made it into Private Eye!

A "friend" of mine was into a bit of blue Peter money making & had a printing set up in his garage.

He was doing some £10 & £20 pound notes but there was some sort of cock-up with the printing equipment & he ended up with £500 worth of £12 pound notes.

He was gonna bin them until our mate Spunkera said he was off over to Ireland for an Oscar Wilde weekend & he said for a small cut he'd take 'em & exchange them.

Imagine his surprise when the 1st shop Spunkers goes in & asks if the shopkeeper if he's got change for a £12 pound note & the shopkeeper asks if he wants 3 £4 pound notes or 4 £3 pound notes?

Might have been Wales now I come to think of it?

Grimbo

A "friend" of mine was into a bit of blue Peter money making & had a printing set up in his garage.

He was doing some £10 & £20 pound notes but there was some sort of cock-up with the printing equipment & he ended up with £500 worth of £12 pound notes.

He was gonna bin them until our mate Spunkera said he was off over to Ireland for an Oscar Wilde weekend & he said for a small cut he'd take 'em & exchange them.

Imagine his surprise when the 1st shop Spunkers goes in & asks if the shopkeeper if he's got change for a £12 pound note & the shopkeeper asks if he wants 3 £4 pound notes or 4 £3 pound notes?

Grimbo

Bullshit.

Grimbo

:lol: utter fantasy!

Grimbo

It must have been Wales, they use the euro in Ireland.

And it was two £6s, you tube!

Grimbo

^^^

Blatant lies