General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to fear for the poor we darlings. Unionist desperate for us to stay in the Union. Now they dont like the democratic outcome.

You've had your democratic outcome mate, it was a resounding NO!!

You've had your democratic outcome mate, it was a resounding NO!!

We had one democratic outcome - it does not have to stand in isolation. No other democratic outcome stands in isolation so when Scotland returns a host of SNP MPs in May, that will be another democratic outcome. If/when the 2016 elections reinforce the vote in 2016 that will be a democratic outcome. If Scotland has a stronger voice at Westminster, that will be a democratic outcome. And if there's a further referendum because it is the will of the Scottish people - within any timeframe - that will also be a democratic outcome. One democratic outcome does not create a line in the sand beyond which other democratic outcomes shall not go. To actively prevent any or all of these things happening if there is sufficient leverage behind the demand would be completely undemocratic.

A second ref is still a long way off no worries, just more Separtist tears and snotters in the meantime, which I'm sure we are all looking forward to AGAIN !!

Fucking hell man

:lol:

Fucking tragic Boab. Awa and listen to some flute bands ya mincer :lol:

Iain gray was canvassing in East lothian tonight. Thankfully we were heading out before he got to our door.

This combined with the recent Hive of activity in Edinburgh South and South West by Labour confirms to me that the branch office have basically determined a list of seats that are salvageable and are ploughing resources into them. I think they've given up on a lot of seats.

Independent by 2021. Back door, front door. Couldnt give a shiteay.

You know we could be independent by next month, with a majority at Holyrood and soon at WM too they could just declare UDI. But the hand wringers like many on here wouldn't stand for it.

We are in a nasty, winner takes all, fight to the death to control Scotland. We could win it forever next month by doing that, take a bit of flak for a wee while but we've got independence. Instead we will have to put up with years of this shite and may never get independence anyway.

If it was up to me Scotland would declare UDI on the morning of the 8th of May.

It certainly didn't need any recount, it was no, no means no. All these snp gimps wanting to shag Sturgeon could nail her on the first date whatever she says about their putrid breath and buckteeth.

Heads starting to go

Hold on for the ride folks

You know we could be independent by next month, with a majority at Holyrood and soon at WM too they could just declare UDI. But the hand wringers like many on here wouldn't stand for it.

We are in a nasty, winner takes all, fight to the death to control Scotland. We could win it forever next month by doing that, take a bit of flak for a wee while but we've got independence. Instead we will have to put up with years of this shite and may never get independence anyway.

If it was up to me Scotland would declare UDI on the morning of the 8th of May.

Using what legal power, exactly?

Archived