General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on your definition on "way off" I can see another one within the next 10/15 years. maybe sooner

Yep, another 10-15 years about right, that's plenty for the SNP to show their true worth to all of us!

To summarise:

If I get the government I vote for then happy days. Otherwise I will be a moaning b*****d. Right?

You may rest assured I'll be a moaning b*****d regardless of what government we get.

You are clearly opposed to them being part of government in the UK because they are the SNP, nothing to do with policy, which you've never mentioned. Which is a contradictory and hypocritical position to take, you can't then say you are fine with people voting for whoever they want.

We're voting SNP, and you're one of tens of millions of people who are just going to have to deal with it.

They have the same right to form part of the government like all the other parties do. I haven't once claimed otherwise, and the fact they don't want to be part of the UK doesn't detract from that, as much as some Daily Mail or Telegraph writers think it does. I understand their concerns about it, but it doesn't mean it shouldn't happen if that's what can be agreed between the SNP and the Labour party.

I can't fault people for voting for a set of policies that they find attractive - what they want differs from what I want, and they should vote for what they feel suits them best. I have no problem with that and don't see how that's a contradiction at all. Maybe i won't get what I want - and you may not either - but that's democracy. I will 'deal with' the government we get the same way I've 'dealt with' previous ones. If others want to throw their toys about, that's their right.

What does that matter? Ukip are trying to get the best deal they can for UK and they absolutely cannot stand that down South, they hate the fact that a UK party are going to have an influence on the whole of the EU for the first time ever.

Some Union eh....

#bettertogether

A second ref is still a long way off no worries, just more Separtist tears and snotters in the meantime, which I'm sure we are all looking forward to AGAIN !!

What's with all the exclamation marks?

F Scott Fitzgerald: "An exclamation mark is like laughing at your own jokes."

^^Thinks its all about the SNP.

Right now, it is. Another entire day spent by rUK Britnats and dinosaurs like John Major, talking to people in England about how terrible it'll be when the SNP hold them to account. Percentage of the vote being shifted by this rhetoric away from the SNP? None.

The only show in town.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Its only a matter of time before Asda are on tv telling us that prices will rise if we vote snp

At your age I would have thought the pension issue would have been more of a worry. :lol:

ETA: Or maybe even the means testing of the winter fuel allowance.

Its only a matter of time before Asda are on tv telling us that prices will rise if we vote snp

More likely to be homegrown British businesses like Sainsbury's or Waitrose.

Certainly not those foreigners Aldi and Lidl, who have come over, stolen our groceries, and then provided them cheaper than our brave supermarkets.

Peter Grant. SNP for Glenrothes and Central Fife is promising some astonishing news tomorrow re. Shift from labour to SNP. On FB

Peter Grant. SNP for Glenrothes and Central Fife is promising some astonishing news tomorrow re. Shift from labour to SNP. On FB

Yip

Archived