General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were they "undecided" like that wee lassie on the BBC debate who was won over by Jim Murphy's charm?

I somewhat hope not for his sake, given that said lassie subsequently reiterated that she was an SNP-supporting Yes voter who said what she thought the cameras wanted to hear due to stage fright.

Feck what politicians want. It's what people want that matters. Tartan tatties are shit stirrers who would gladly spill blood.

Fuzzy dahling you're sooo money supermarket.

Why has this troll not been banned yet?

I'm perfectly relaxed, but if people have a go at me, as they do every day on here, I am not the type to just take it.

I try and discuss politics and constantly have to fend off personal attacks from hand wringing morons.

Insulting people who don't agree with your politics isn't any more acceptable than personal abuse. People have been banned for far far less than what you spout on here.

I don't think you make the rules champ, so you don't get to decide insulting people as their views are laughable nonsense is as bad as personal abuse, but good try anyway. You're petted lip is because I've exposed what a disgrace you are.

I somewhat hope not for his sake, given that said lassie subsequently reiterated that she was an SNP-supporting Yes voter who said what she thought the cameras wanted to hear due to stage fright.

Seems a bit strange, surely she wasn't forced to speak?

I'm perfectly relaxed, but if people have a go at me, as they do every day on here, I am not the type to just take it.

I try and discuss politics and constantly have to fend off personal attacks from hand wringing morons.

:lol:

Irony overload.

What's personal about calling you a Jim Sillars type?

Michael McCann@MichaelMcCannMP · 15h 15 hours ago

Fantastic event with Gordon Brown in East Kilbride tonight, all the people who were undecided have now decided to #voteLabour

Michael McCann there, folks. Labour "MP" for East Kilbride, claiming to have won over undecided voters at a Labour members only closed door event. Lawlz.

I smell shite

Archived