General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Not quite sure what's so funny about one of Scotland's largest employers being in the shit. It will also affect the tax paid by them in future so not really a good thing.

No I don't think its funny either.

I do, however, think that it's ironic. We're continually told that 'big business' knows what it's doing and that we should always respect its opinion.

Remember during the Referendum campaign when we were told that we should pay attention to what the big banks were saying. Yes, that's the same big banks that had to be rescued with billions of pounds of our money.

The idea that we should any reverence towards big businesses and those that run them is exposed by this sort of screw up at Tesco.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good goalpost shifting Fuzzy, in the space of 2 hrs you've gone from wanting a UDI immediately after the GE, to one being declared when we arrive at a hypothetical situation we're nowhere near though you insist we're "basically there".

Thankfully Jim Sillars types such as yourself seem to be fading from positions of influence as the snp matures.

Good goalpost shifting Fuzzy, in the space of 2 hrs you've gone from wanting a UDI immediately after the GE, to one being declared when we arrive at a hypothetical situation we're nowhere near though you insist we're "basically there".

Thankfully Jim Sillars types such as yourself seem to be fading from positions of influence as the snp matures.

I never shifted anything. I said what I would like and then proposed what might happen. They are different things, you are the one trying to conflate them not me.

And as ever, another personal insult, can't help yourself can you? Personally I think its probably me that's a bit more mature and actually seeing things as they are, rather than how I'd like them to be.

It was you chiding me about not being over the referendum result yet, well I would say if you are then you really don't get it, and have a lot of learning to do yet.

Never launched any, I attack people's political positions and posts, given this is a politics forum. I'm fairly sure that's what its for.

Others choose to respond to that by launching personal attacks against me. You being one of them, but come on lets see what you've got I find it mildly amusing swatting away the ranting of morons with ease so give it your best shot I'm not busy.

I never shifted anything. I said what I would like and then proposed what might happen. They are different things, you are the one trying to conflate them not me.

And as ever, another personal insult, can't help yourself can you? Personally I think its probably me that's a bit more mature and actually seeing things as they are, rather than how I'd like them to be.

It was you chiding me about not being over the referendum result yet, well I would say if you are then you really don't get it, and have a lot of learning to do yet.

Personal attack? Calling you a Jim Sillars type, ok precious.

Haha now I'm precious for objecting to personal insults. That is a comment on me personally isn't it, not my politics or posts. Therefore it is a personal attack, along with several other posts you have made today.

And even in refuting it you can't help but insult me again. I think you need to get over me, I'm just pixels on a screen maybe you should go and punch a pillow for a while.

Michael McCann@MichaelMcCannMP · 15h 15 hours ago

Fantastic event with Gordon Brown in East Kilbride tonight, all the people who were undecided have now decided to #voteLabour

Michael McCann there, folks. Labour "MP" for East Kilbride, claiming to have won over undecided voters at a Labour members only closed door event. Lawlz.

It's a comment that's based entirely on your posts and politics.

The only insult, not several, I've directed at you today is saying it's roaster behaviour to be wanting a UDI after the GE. We can file that under fair comment imo, absolutely crazy idea.

It's a comment based entirely on your posts and politics.

The only insult, not several, I've directed at you is saying it's roaster behaviour to wanting a UDI after the GE. We can file that under fair comment imo, absolutely crazy idea.

Its a comment aimed at me personally not my posts or politics. Added to calling me immature and a roaster, all in one day of apparently not attacking me personally.

You need to take a look at yourself.

Its a comment aimed at me personally not my posts or politics. Added to calling me immature and a roaster, all in one day of apparently not attacking me personally.

You need to take a look at yourself.

Gonnae just relax a little bit? Why do you always fly off the handle with everyone? Reign it in a little bit, eh?

Archived