Tartan Army - Good Guys or Wanks?

Tartan Army  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Type that again in English and he might be able to construct a response. Moving to Glasgow hasn't helped your education much.

Why would it left school years ago,have no plans for further education

Your missing moving back to Glasgow never wanted to move to Ayrshire

I started life in Glasgow and will finish it in Glasgow

Great level of comment though must be from Ayrshire to support Ayr

So that means every bus that leaves Ayr for Rangers and Celtic must all be Glasweigans to?

Whoaaa

he's onto people with a bit of money now. Move over English people its the West of Scotland middle classes who are now in the firing line. The ones who pay their council tax so he's got a library to sit in all day, posting on here.

Swinton is posh he prob stays there clearly a knob head

Why would it left school years ago,have no plans for further education

Your missing moving back to Glasgow never wanted to move to Ayrshire

I started life in Glasgow and will finish it in Glasgow

Great level of comment though must be from Ayrshire to support Ayr

So that means every bus that leaves Ayr for Rangers and Celtic must all be Glasweigans to?

Back to the earlier comment, if you type in English you may get a response.

Well given you claimed to not now that the Liechtenstein and Lithuanian national anthems were booed by the Tartan Army, I don't think we can take your observations seriously.

Lithuania as well now? Christ, will this madness ever end.

I'll be up all night worried sick about the next post Soviet state we're mean to :(

You're on a thread arm in arm on a subject with HB. It's your observations that I'm concerned about.

Viking :(

The 55 is just jealous as his English nights out consist of drinking 3, 3 remember, smirnoff ices, enough to get him plastered, then singing God Save the Queen at the top of his voice whilst flying a Union Jack with a big red hand in the middle of it, then spewing his 3 smirnoff ices onto some poor waitress before declaring himself as a son of William. This is all before the boredom kicks in and he decides its time to launch some tables and chairs around the pub and local streets before charging at the police and getting the jail for the night.

Oh how it must be great to be English and hate the Scotland fans for having their kilt drinking fun

Are you and Dryhorce the same person?

For the avoidance of doubt I am not English, but I also don't hate them, blame them for everything wrong in my life, would love to have seen San Marino beat them, and will be at Ibrox tomorrow. Hopefully avoiding the likes of you, but I suspect that will be difficult.

It's a historical fact. The vast majority of Scots live and have lived in the prosperous lowlands, where the kilt was never considered appropriate dress. Both the kilt and its actually historic ancestor were looked upon as the dress of barbarous Highlanders who couldn't afford proper clothes. The modern kilt was developed as a 19th Century symbol of Highland dress, not Scottish dress: the majority of Scots are not Highlanders, and the kilt remains for those prosperous Scots the sole preserve of wankers.

Gutted for you.

Given that Inverclyde was firmly in the Gaidhealtachd you will be wearing yours with pride I take it?

Are you and Dryhorce the same person?

For the avoidance of doubt I am not English, but I also don't hate them, blame them for everything wrong in my life, would love to have seen San Marino beat them, and will be at Ibrox tomorrow. Hopefully avoiding the likes of you, but I suspect that will be difficult.

Always mentioning England you no voters cant see the love affair with them myself but each to there own

Rather amusing that the banner on the right hand side of this page is papping out kilt ads constantly :lol:

They know their audience. Targeted marketing.

Next up, Jeremy Kyle adverts for Dryhorce and his family of Ayrshire intellects.

They know their audience. Targeted marketing.

Next up, Jeremy Kyle adverts for Dryhorce and his family of Ayrshire intellects.

If I had two accounts my rating would not be in the fifties and in the red

Again my family are from Glasgow Springburn Barmulloch Balornock East

What is your problem least I am happy to talk about were I come from

Always mentioning England you no voters cant see the love affair with them myself but each to there own

I'm sure you can't. Eight words from you and anyone outside of Strathclyde & a couple of million inside would immediately walk away at a rapid rate leaving you bereft of another relationship opportunity.

Never mind. You can always move back to the land of your uncle also being your sister!

It's a historical fact. The vast majority of Scots live and have lived in the prosperous lowlands, where the kilt was never considered appropriate dress. Both the kilt and its actually historic ancestor were looked upon as the dress of barbarous Highlanders who couldn't afford proper clothes. The modern kilt was developed as a 19th Century symbol of Highland dress, not Scottish dress: the majority of Scots are not Highlanders, and the kilt remains for those prosperous Scots the sole preserve of wankers.

Gutted for you.

Jeezis. 99 percent of weddings in Scotland are attended by wankers are they?

Also HB it is a case of spot the boy without a kilt at Scotland games. Take some time to venture out in the real world tomorrow and witness it in Glasgow for yourself.

Given that Inverclyde was firmly in the Gaidhealtachd you will be wearing yours with pride I take it?

Well no it wasn't: given that when Gaelic was actually spoken in large parts of Scotland, Inverclyde's modern settlements did not exist. By the time Greenock was established as a fishing village and later Port Glasgow founded by Glaswegian merchants in the 17th Century, Gaelic hadn't been spoken for centuries.

Not that the kilt had anything to do with speaking Gaelic though; thanks for playing anyway.

I'm sure you can't. Eight words from you and anyone outside of Strathclyde & a couple of million inside would immediately walk away at a rapid rate leaving you bereft of another relationship opportunity.

Never mind. You can always move back to the land of your uncle also being your sister!

Again for the record my relatives are from Glasgow,we have no Ayrshire born relations

How would you know what I have done or were I have been from the way I post?

Dyslexics are such low achievers is that what you think?

Tell that to ones that have earned millions such as Steven Naismith

Also HB it is a case of spot the boy without a kilt at Scotland games. .

As I said earlier, it's a useful indicator of wankerdom, without the tedious necessity of conversation to establish this.

And you greatly overestimate the number of tartan wearing fuds that actually go to games. Yes, there is the pish-stained jaikey element of the support, but there are also a much greater number of "normal" fans, who attend because they like the football.

Again for the record my relatives are from Glasgow,we have no Ayrshire born relations

How would you know what I have done or were I have been from the way I post?

Dyslexics are such low achievers is that what you think?

Tell that to ones that have earned millions such as Steven Naismith

He's from Ayrshire too isn't he!

Do you know him? Did he go to your school?

Can he get you free tickets?