Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a really good feeling about this. Felt so-so about it until today, but I woke up this morning with a natural excitement awoken from within. Reckon we'll dae it. Get intae them Scotland!

post-1545-14159875835506_thumb.jpg

Head says 1-1, heart says 2-0. Will go for a middle ground and say 3-2 Scotland.

Hope everyone who is going enjoys the game, and most importantly makes Celtic Park as an intimidating and as noisy as possible.

Come on Scotland :)

Heard a few folk saying that. Technically the game vs Holland at Hampden in the Burley era was bigger (as we could have bagged a playoff if we'd won), but there was a sense of 'even if we somehow win this one, we're still miles from being a decent side' - for me anyway.

This side seems to be on the cusp of breaking through and being truly decent, and tonight's game is a real litmus test of that. And, of course, the group could tilt on this result. Got to be three points tonight.

Aye it's easy to forget they days.

Dare we say, lose and we are out?

I would say a loss tonight and we're not in with much of a chance of qualifying. Anybody know of any decent streams for the game? I can't afford sky and I can't drag my kids to the pub!

It's too early to be sure but normally Wiziwig is yer pal. They have it listed tonight. You'll have to click through the ads etc but it's always reliable for Rangers' streams:

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=287205∂=sports

It's too early to be sure but normally Wiziwig is yer pal. They have it listed tonight. You'll have to click through the ads etc but it's always reliable for Rangers' streams:

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=287205∂=sports

Thanks.

How has Maloney kept his place and Morrison been punted?

Sick to death of the media almost desperate to put us out of the competition as soon as possible. Absolute self loathing losers!

We take 6 points off Georgia and Gibraltar and 4 points off Ireland and Poland and we'll qualify in 2nd.

Even if we only draw tonight there is no way we are out the competition.

I'm feeling confident, I think we have a little bit more than Ireland do, especially in midfield so I'm going to go for 2-1 to us.