Dundee Utd v BOOOOOOOOO!

I was utterly shocked to see Butcher in the team but he was excellent. Fully committed in every tackle and his high pressing was something I felt we'd been missing recently. Connolly and Telfer were superb too. All 3 I think merit a starting place on Friday based on their performances yesterday.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that was good. Goodwin seems like a decent laugh and seems self-aware which is a fine quality in anyone. Shame about the borderline sociopathic tendencies. I wonder if he's due another call from the compliance officer this midweek after apparently hittiing Connolly in the face at the end. I didn't see it and ordinarily wouldn't prejudge but Jim does have previous for committing random acts of atrocity. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd caught him with a sharpened toothbrush. Oh Jim.

Just saw it on Arabzone. If it was anyone else you'd think it was an accident, but with Goodwin, you just know it was another of his snide specials!

Where did I say that?

I know st Mirren is all you have in your life but you should probably brace yourself for another bottle job against rangers when you get them in the play-off.

On this forum.

I'm surprised you don't think we will finish bottom, thanks for the vote of confidence :)

He hasn't been convicted of anything.

As much as I rate him, Dundee signed a convicted thug in the shape of Paul McGowan.

Glass houses, indeed.

They forget the likes of Steve Lovell, Benedictus etc

Oh and their players being attacked outside Dens by relatives of owners allegedly!

Simply not good enough again yesterday. Our team is crying out for a Paul McGowan type player to play off Ball and link midfield and striker. If that team yesterday continues to be our starting eleven and we don't get players back from injury quickly, I believe we will be relegated via the play-offs.

The anger from has gone, replaced by apathy and resignation. The final 20 minutes were insufferable yesterday.

Can sympathise with that, we had a dreadul beyond terrible 6 years between 2000-2006, the end of Brewster's reign in 2006 was soul destroying as we were raped week in week out but he did a lot of the dirty work which made it easier for Levein to completely turn the club around and we haven't really looked back 8 years on!

Just remembered my favourite moment of the match yesterday, when Ciftci, knowing he wasn't going to get the ball coming down, clapped his hands in an attempt to spook the St Mirren player (Goodwin, I think) behind him :lol:

That sounds absolutely hilarious mate.

Just watching the highlights - lol at the offside call on Connolly near the end.

I said that at the game, i've not seen it again but i'm sure the ball was played and Connolly was still miles onside.

Many shite players have scored at Pittodrie ffs :lol:

Just out of boredom who was the striker Aberdeen had a few years back? I think you paid money for him but I might have imagined that. Played against Dunfermline in the Scottish cup when we went through after a replay.

Remember having an argument with my mate where he was absolutely certain that he'd be a good player.

Was a big, bald guy?

Archived