Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

More revelations in the Guardian over the indyref. Tales of No.10 in meltdown and the Queen being asked to intervene.

Yet HB knew it was never in danger and No was always going to win.... :lol:

Revelations? I knew about this in September as it was reported at the time. Slow news day?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revelations? I knew about this in September as it was reported at the time. Slow news day?

The Guardian are backing Labour in party political terms, which is no surprise given it is traditionally moderate left in editorial terms. On the day William Hague was pushing for Scottish MPs (currently mainly Labour) to lose most of their voting rights at Westminster, The Guardian were trying to spin a Her Maj. saved the Union narrative (difficult to take seriously given how vague the comments were) only for the dastardly Cameron to turn around and undermine "the Vow" (much more significant) with his English Votes for English Laws after Labour's head of Better Together had pleaded with him not to and the upshot of that was the SNP reaching 47% in the opinion polls for the 2015 general election despite just getting gubbed in the Referendum. Meanwhile back at the ranch, Murphy has been parachuted in to Holyrood and is saying stuff that was previously unthinkable (Scottish policy set at Holyrood and shaped by Scottish interests) to try to save the jobs of all the backbench lobby fodder from Scottish central belt constituencies that Miliband might need to be able to form a stable majority. Interesting times ahead.

Uh huh.

The Anne Begg slurs lichtgilphead was frantically trying to establish until he was routed and had to flee the thread was utterly irrelevant .

Strange that you make no mention of that in your post above.

Generally a top tip here is not to take your news from WoS.

That leads to cringeworthy fails like the disaster lichtgilphead has had here.

What's cringeworthy here? Far right are fully BritNat, you hate one nutjob.

The Anne Begg slurs lichtgilphead was frantically trying to establish until he was routed and had to flee the thread was utterly irrelevant .

Some fantastic trolling here by Half_Baked.

I wonder whether his workplace doesn't have a Christmas lunch or night out, or whether they just don't invite him?

By the time I read P'n'B last night, I was in no state to comment further.

But, returning to my debate with The Master, it's unlikely that I'll convince him that Anne Begg should have been aware of who she was apparently campaigning with, and it's just as unlikely that he will convince me that not one Labour party activist present that day didn't recognise the person who approached Begg and asked for a photograph, even though that person was carrying Labour campaign materials.

Accordingly, I feel this debate has run its course.

Jim Murphy never had a real job. He's now the leader of a 'group' but can't participate in that group's activities as he's not an MSP. So once again he doesn't have a real job.

Usually you have the tragedy THEN the farce; Murphy has managed to combine them.

Some fantastic trolling here by Half_Baked.

I wonder whether his workplace doesn't have a Christmas lunch or night out, or whether they just don't invite him?

But, returning to my debate with The Master, it's unlikely that I'll convince him that Anne Begg should have been aware of who she was apparently campaigning with, and it's just as unlikely that he will convince me that not one Labour party activist present that day didn't recognise the person who approached Begg and asked for a photograph, even though that person was carrying Labour campaign materials.

Accordingly, I feel this debate has run its course.

this is truly desperate stuff, please stop now, but am not sure after all you have implied on this subject, you get to decide that the debate has run its course, just a thought

this is truly desperate stuff, please stop now, but am not sure after all you have implied on this subject, you get to decide that the debate has run its course, just a thought

Sorry Ecto. I must have missed the meeting where it was decided that you could reopen debates.

Enjoy the responsibility.

Yes, your absolute humiliation on this thread has been completed.

What a complete disaster this has been for you.

Still waiting on your comments, now you've seen the pictorial evidence, about Alex Salmond's being bestest chums with horrible racists.

Should Alex Salmond, or one of his assistants, have been aware of the identity of the disgusting racist he was pictured with?

Sorry Ecto. I must have missed the meeting where it was decided that you could reopen debates.

Enjoy the responsibility.

So, Ecto. Here's the first test of your new powers. I've decided to continue my usual policy of ignoring Half_Baked's trolling unless he provides some evidence to back up his claims.

How do you intend to force me to respond to his nonsense?

So, Ecto. Here's the first test of your new powers. I've decided to continue my usual policy of ignoring Half_Baked's trolling unless he provides some evidence to back up his claims.

How do you intend to force me to respond to his nonsense?

Well, just when you think your embarrassment can't become any more acute.

You asked for pictorial evidence . It was provided. Showing Alex Salmond in a chummy picture with a vile racist.

So, let's ask again.

Where is your condemnation of Alex Salmond for meeting with scumbag racists, and being pictured together in a chummy fashion?

Should Alex Salmond, or one of his entourage, have known who the scumbag racist Settler Watch founder and Siol Nan Gaidheal member was?

Well, just when you think your embarrassment can't become any more acute.

You asked for pictorial evidence . It was provided. Showing Alex Salmond in a chummy picture with a vile racist.

So, let's ask again.

Where is your condemnation of Alex Salmond for meeting with scumbag racists, and being pictured together in a chummy fashion?

Should Alex Salmond, or one of his entourage, have known who the scumbag racist Settler Watch founder and Siol Nan Gaidheal member was?

What's cringeworthy here? Far right are fully BritNat, you hate one nutjob.

Archived