St Mirren vs Partick Thistle Saturday 8 November

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm not correct we have failed to win away and Saints haven't won at home yet. Hopefully something finally gives and is in our favour.

All the negativity from Saints fans is making me uneasy though. We were like this pre Motherwell game and everything turned our grand. Do however have this game on two coupons and haven't selected Saints to win on either of them.

It's all came down to £££ . We have the space for it and enough interest from fans it would seem.

I heard we need about 300k to fit it out. The club were trying to get brewery's to sponsor so it wouldn't cost us a penny. I think Heineken were going to put up 80k, last I heard anyway. You'd think it would pay for itself after a while.

As Hammerjag knows you can't beat heading south for an EPL game and partaking of a few bevvies at the stadium...the sooner we get one the better.

^^^ serial killers reunited IMO

Anyway, to no-one's surprise, Bannigan's red card appeal has been unsuccessful. If O'Donnell is fit I'd play

Gallacher

SOD-Frans-Seaborne-McMillan

Osman-Fraser

Lawless-Stevenson-Higgy

Doolan

I don't think Craigen's goal last week should mask the fact that he was crap apart from that, and seemed to take the brunt of the other players' ire for not tracking MacKinnon at their first goal. Stevenson needed to be dropped but hopefully he's now had a sufficient kick up the arse. Could just as easily make the case for Welsh coming in instead. Elliott a bit unluckier but Higgy has to play if fit, and Doolan probably just about keeps his place partly due to lack of alternatives.

If O'Donnell isn't fit then bring in Carroll (yikes) and switch McMillan over.

Looking forward to a pre match pub crawl, the game I can see being a turgid 1-0 either way or a 1-1 draw.

As Hammerjag knows you can't beat heading south for an EPL game and partaking of a few bevvies at the stadium...the sooner we get one the better.

Yeah I've experienced that a few times down South for pre-season friendlies. It's decent! Maybe it would help the atmosphere too if 3000 of us were pished.

Clearly never heard of Christie Elliott.

I'll be honest, no I haven't. I don't watch Sportscene if Saints lose so I have lost track of opposition players this season :( . How has Stevenson been? Did we dodge a bullet there?

Yeah I've experienced that a few times down South for pre-season friendlies. It's decent! Maybe it would help the atmosphere too if 3000 of us were pished.

I'll be honest, no I haven't. I don't watch Sportscene if Saints lose so I have lost track of opposition players this season :( . How has Stevenson been? Did we dodge a bullet there?

Dodged a bullet? Dodged a fat lazy waster, would be more accurate.

Manpreet to pitch invade and score a 90th minute winner for ptfc then the baby shed to take on every St Mirren fan in existence.

Last year at some point I saw a picture on Twitter. The picture was a bunch of stone island clad youngsters hanging out with "St Mirren Thistle Unity" or something similar as the tagine. Apparently are casuals are down with each other.

Dodged a bullet? Dodged a fat lazy waster, would be more accurate.

Fantastic. Tam should snap him up from us for top dollar.

Offt that good then.

There was me thinking we released 2 of them in the summer and they are now running riot for a certain team who play in dark blue.

Archived