P&B Out of the Loop

L4L is decent in the boxing thread, the problem is, he's a trolling, anti-semetic, ant-muslim, racist moron in every other part of the forum. He - quite rightly - gets banned for that constantly.

The puddle drinker is certainly box office though, there's no denying that. The Save L4L campaign from a few years ago was funny.

L4L is always decent on the boxing thread when he reappears. If he stayed there, he could probably fly under the radar. As it seems though, curiosity always gets the better of him and he inevitably ends up banned.

I only really post in the boxing/Arbroath threads these days, my Krusher account was a deserved ban though for calling Bizier a future hall of famer. Fair play mods

This Lichtie4Life poster should be allowed free reign in the boxing thread. He's a genuinely good contributor. Noticed the mods have removed all his posts from his last account.

It's quite annoying when they do that, I posted about an interview with De La Hoya saying he wanted Khan for Canelo about 3 months ago but couldn't find it, presume it's gone

It's quite annoying when they do that, I posted about an interview with De La Hoya saying he wanted Khan for Canelo about 3 months ago but couldn't find it, presume it's gone

A good idea might be to just avoid posting racist/trolling stuff, so that you aren't banned, rather than complaining about your posts being removed.

A good idea might be to just avoid posting racist/trolling stuff, so that you aren't banned, rather than complaining about your posts being removed.

I've never posted anything racist, and haven't "trolled" in about two years