P&B Out of the Loop

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I am 5' 8" which transpired to be the most popular height on P&B and pretty well average in terms of national mens height.

I believe Shandon Par started this assault on my character after I forgot to put his bins out before I left his house one morning.

You were 5 5 three months ago m8.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I am 5' 8" which transpired to be the most popular height on P&B and pretty well average in terms of national mens height.

I believe Shandon Par started this assault on my character after I forgot to put his bins out before I left his house one morning.

You learned a new word as a result (liliputan) and look at you now. You've grown a few inches and are using Roman numerals in your posts. 

32 minutes ago, Swarley said:

How do you reach the keyboard? Do you need cushions on the chair?

Don't be nasty, at least he doesn't have to wave his hands in the air to get served at the bar, like throbber.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Is the inference from yourself and Tynieness that I originally claimed I was 5'5"??

Ignore them wee man, they're just trying to get a rise out of you. Not worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished reading through this thread and i'm still out the loop with a few things:

1) What is the script with Grimbo and burning a house down?

2) I saw a few mentions of DA Baracus shagging babies in prams and noticed that he still posts? After reading that alot of posters have been banned for less, how is he still posting?

3) Why is Bennett picked on so much? Haven't seen anything that bad from him since i joined. 

4) Reading the bit about SweeperDee watching his dad get battered(Disgraceful behaviour btw) and saw something about SlipperyP and his dad. Did he do the same? 

5) What's Throbbers deal?

5 minutes ago, Skerla said:

Just finished reading through this thread and i'm still out the loop with a few things:

1) What is the script with Grimbo and burning a house down?

2) I saw a few mentions of DA Baracus shagging babies in prams and noticed that he still posts? After reading that alot of posters have been banned for less, how is he still posting?

3) Why is Bennett picked on so much? Haven't seen anything that bad from him since i joined. 

4) Reading the bit about SweeperDee watching his dad get battered(Disgraceful behaviour btw) and saw something about SlipperyP and his dad. Did he do the same? 

5) What's Throbbers deal?

Paraplegics in prams, not babies you sick fucker.