Top 5 songs you're embarrassed to like

Gnash

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Olly Murs songs are ridiculously catchy. And liking fives songs is nothing at all to be embarrassed about, what a bunch of lads.

1320Lichtie, on 04 May 2015 - 22:19, said:

Suburban Nights, Hard to Beat, Living for the Weekend and Cash Machine were all decent hard fi songs

I'm adding Can't Get Along ( Without You ) to that list.

• 3 weeks later...

Travis - Turn. The worst kind if bland coldplay-esque pish that you can get, but I heard it when I was in a bit of a state and it ended up feeling quite poignant.

Sum 41 - in too deep. More utter garbage, but its quite catchy.

Offspring - Pretty fly for a white guy. There was a guy at my school who looked exactly like the guy in the video.

911 - crazy. 90s boy band pish, always wan to post this when people are going on about 9/11, but have never found it on YouTube. Maybe it's got a different name.

Any song by the London Boys. I absolutely love the London boys, but their music is the epitome of embarrassing. Even in today's Hipster environment, they are not remotely cool.

Travis - Turn. The worst kind if bland coldplay-esque pish that you can get, but I heard it when I was in a bit of a state and it ended up feeling quite poignant.

Sum 41 - in too deep. More utter garbage, but its quite catchy.

Offspring - Pretty fly for a white guy. There was a guy at my school who looked exactly like the guy in the video.

911 - crazy. 90s boy band pish, always wan to post this when people are going on about 9/11, but have never found it on YouTube. Maybe it's got a different name.

Any song by the London Boys. I absolutely love the London boys, but their music is the epitome of embarrassing. Even in today's Hipster environment, they are not remotely cool.

Are you mixing 911 up with Let Loose?

Archived