Question Time

Elixir

28 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

And the eastern European who blamed corbyn for people voting for him :lol:

Russian gloating imo. That was a vile programme, even Iannucci didn't come out of it well. "What you people have to know is...." Patronising smug c**t.

2 hours ago, LinkinFighter said:

How can someone so pumpable be such a tory boot.

There's something about the whole posh English toff thing. In women, anyway.

There's another one whose opinions I utterly hate and isn't the *most* attractive woman in the world but I really want to pump for some reason.

Can't for the life of me remember her name. Blonde. Glasses. Lego-hair. Posh twat. Appears on Have I Got News For You quite a lot. 

There's another one whose opinions I utterly hate and isn't the *most* attractive woman in the world but I really want to pump for some reason.
Can't for the life of me remember her name. Blonde. Glasses. Lego-hair. Posh twat. Appears on Have I Got News For You quite a lot. 

Louise mensch?

7 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

Boris Johnson?

18 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Paul Nuttall is the head of programming at the BBC and wrote the West Wing, so I wouldn't be so sure.

The same Paul Nuttall that discovered cures for cancer, assorted venereal diseases and the common cold and still had time to win the world sumo championship just weeks before triumphing in the Tour de France?

What a man. If only he was leading us to a successful hard Brexit.

4 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

The same Paul Nuttall that discovered cures for cancer, assorted venereal diseases and the common cold and still had time to win the world sumo championship just weeks before triumphing in the Tour de France?

What a man. If only he was leading us to a successful hard Brexit.

Utter pish. It was the Giro D'Italia.

ETA: If you remember correctly, he was a super domestique for Miguel Indurain during his wins, and would have won the TDF if it wasn't for team orders.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Utter pish. It was the Giro D'Italia.

Yes, he absolutely pissed that too, but his triumphal ride down the Champs-Élysées was the stuff of legend. No-one else has ever won  Le Tour on a unicycle.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Camilla Long?

vheixbLH.jpg

Fucking Camilla Long!

You legend. I actually googled many variations of "blonde/tory/glasses" trying to figure out her name. Not only did you remind me of her name, you offered pictorial evidence of why she's a "wid"

Good man.

43 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

Fucking Camilla Long!

You legend. I actually googled many variations of "blonde/tory/glasses" trying to figure out her name. Not only did you remind me of her name, you offered pictorial evidence of why she's a "wid"

Good man.

She appears to have a slightly toned down version of David Coulthard's jaw. 

"we are where we are"

Damningly, the most coherent statement last night was from Oakshot. A meaningless HR platitude, usually deployed when a boss gets bored of their underling trying to explain why they fucked up and wants to move on.

Doesn't matter she lost, doesn't matter May caused all this, failed and has made things considerably less strong and stable and it doesn't matter a deal with the DUP is abhorrent. We're about to enter the most important negotiations in the UK's history and no-one else is in a position to form a credible government. We all have to grit our teeth while the stuttering, malfunctioning, moron-grey C3-PO screams "nothing has changed" and blunders on.

What a f**k up this is but, "we are where we are."

blk.gif