Question Time

Elixir

21 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Terrible line-up - won't be watching.

Trying so, so hard. Bless.

Anyway. This will likely be one of the most watched episodes for a while.

4 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Aye, that post about the line-up took a lot of effort.

Your latest shit alias has never commented on the QT 'line-up' before, but chooses to pipe up and let everyone know you won't be watching the one where there's actually someone on it people want to listen to. :1eye

1st question for Lynch tonight.

ETgJ1WjXQAA0chZ.thumb.jpg.1c10e0771c81e3f2f713d7a1e1d30caf.jpg

Can't remember the last time I watched QT, probably around the time of that nonsense. I'm sure Lynch will be good value and I'll enjoy the clips on social media after, but I won't be watching because the programme is utter dogshit regardless of who is on.

Predictably the the gammon in the audience are going after Mick Lynch, just after Brexiteer Habib confirmed that the tories are responsible for wages falling 20% under inflation during their tenure. But blame the workers for not wanting redundancies from the companies wringing huge profits out of them.

11 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Not watched this for donkeys but is the studio half empty because of Covid or has everyone just sacked it off

Probably not letting people in unless they're with the program. It's fucking partizan and Bruce is directing the traffic.

4 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Haven't watched question time for a long time and after watching tonight I won't be watching again. They can at least have an audience that have difference options, tonight seem to have so many Tories going for Mick Lynch while Fiona Bruce interrupt him or not letting him speak.

Don't give up, you're not the only one.

It's from Inverness next week.

Could be good.

HXSOHPQO5OJNHW5G17P0.jpg