The Maureens v Steelmen 6 pointer 20/12/14

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boooooo!!!

:lol:

My word, Saints fans are a fucking moany bunch. Moaned at every fucking decision all game, even when it was clearly the correct decision.

Even if they have been shafted today, they'll get no sympathy from me. Mind the pen you got last season when the ball hit McManus in the face? Swings and roundabouts.

Three points, clean sheet and 5 points clear of the relegation zone. The Baraclough revolution is in full swing.

Boooooo!!!

My word, Saints fans are a fucking moany bunch. Moaned at every fucking decision all game, even when it was clearly the correct decision

It was absolutely laughable.

Stewarding/Policing was OTT as well, although thats not really St Mirren/Fans' fault.

3 points is all that matters. The season is a write-off.

Just finish 3rd bottom or above and regroup in the summer.

Dominic Thomas finally getting a 10 min cameo.

Josh Law appears to have found his position. Played well again.

Boooooo!!!

My word, Saints fans are a fucking moany bunch. Moaned at every fucking decision all game, even when it was clearly the correct decision.

Think most of us who claimed for the penalty knew it wasn't; was 'strategic booing' :-) to try to encourage the ref to make up for some of his earlier mistakes.

Probably won't show it on any of the highlights but the most important one was missing the two handed shove by a Well player just before the goal.

Saints will be disappointed to have lost another game to fellow relegation candidates after outplaying them, but hopefully we can take something from the performance in to the rest of the season.

Thought we played very well in spells today, especially with 10 men. Definitely didn't deserve to lose that game today!

The young boys mclear and Mallan both did very well today along with Jason Naismith who I thought was outstanding at times.

Overall much better fight and determination but unfortunately the same outcome as we have nothing to show for it.

The atmosphere was also much better today the crowd and players were up for it just a pity we didn't get what was deserved.

Teale and DL impressed me today too I thought they had passion and it showed in that team performance. Sadly I think it's just not going to be our season, all I ask is we go down fighting.

Actually really pleased with that result :) deserved a draw at least but yet again so did Saints. Not too sure about Thompsons red card but it did look like a red from where I was sitting but it didn't really affect the game much.

5 points clear of relegation now so a good day all round

Think most of us who claimed for the penalty knew it wasn't; was 'strategic booing' :-) to try to encourage the ref to make up for some of his earlier mistakes.

Probably won't show it on any of the highlights but the most important one was missing the two handed shove by a Well player just before the goal.

Saints will be disappointed to have lost another game to fellow relegation candidates after outplaying them, but hopefully we can take something from the performance in to the rest of the season.

Oh my

Definitely didn't deserve to lose that game today!

You could say that after a lot of your games this season ................................................................................................a case of to good to stay up.

Booze + shite ref = decent atmosphere for a shite game.

Best I've seen us play all season, although bar wasn't particularly high to start with. McLean was outstanding, young boys were good too. Officials shite.

Great trolling from Motherwell and the pish officials too. Seething, verge of tears, raging etc.

"Strategic booing"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my

How does one strategically boo?

Am I being wooshed here, or are you guys saying you've never seen Well fans, or fans of any other teams, try to put extra pressure on the officials after they've made a couple of honking mistakes in the oppositions favour?

The penalty claim, whilst I've seen them given, would have been a mistake - but make a noise about it and hope the ref will give the next one.

Mind you, don't think it's ever worked for us :-); and if the decisions for the red card and not given goal were as poor as they looked, I don't think it ever will.

If that was a red card we might as well shut the shop down here and now. Awful, game changing decision. Goal 100% over the line and Tess looked onside. Totally robbed but hey ho that's yer lot at the bottom of the league. Proud of todays performance and McLean was heroic.

Actually really pleased with that result :) deserved a draw at least but yet again so did Saints. Not too sure about Thompsons red card but it did look like a red from where I was sitting but it didn't really affect the game much.

5 points clear of relegation now so a good day all round

The red card to our lone striker didn't really affect the match! #knowsfukawaboutfitba

If that was a red card we might as well shut the shop down here and now. Awful, game changing decision. Goal 100% over the line and Tess looked onside. Totally robbed but hey ho that's yer lot at the bottom of the league. Proud of todays performance and McLean was heroic.

Ref seemed to have no doubt. Had the red card out three strides in to his sprint towards Thompson.

Not like Thompson, but for the ref to be so quick, so early in the game, he must have been 100% sure so Thompson must have intentionally studded him.

Archived