Worst football stadiums you have been to

Binos123sam

Good, East stand, Row J, Seat 14-something!

I think. Square go round the back of the Ormand, be there or else!

Fortunately for you I'm ill, or I'd definitely be there.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has FerryJambo been on to suggest Almondvale yet? He's raging about it on the matchday thread! :P

What a dick, Almondvales amazing.

Tell you what. Me, ferry and Widge, outside Almondvale, Tuesday at 3 o'clock. Bring yer maws.

What a dick, Almondvales amazing.

Tell you what. Me, ferry and Widge, outside Almondvale, Tuesday at 3 o'clock. Bring yer maws.

I know....it certainly was yesterday with 3 stand packed with Jambos! :D

Blackpools Bloomfield road: I'm still struggling to understand how that ground was in the premier league. It was shocking

This. It's an absolute joke of a ground, particularly the away stand which is just a ramshackle temporary stand that they just won't replace. Felt like it was going to collapse in a heap sitting in it.

This. It's an absolute joke of a ground, particularly the away stand which is just a ramshackle temporary stand that they just won't replace. Felt like it was going to collapse in a heap sitting in it.

Time for a diet is it?

Ochilview: had hospitality for a saints v stenhousemuir cup match in 09, it was a table with cold pies on it with plastic chairs overlooking the pitch

Kinnoull Juniors ground: it's just a field with a rope around the pitch I paid £1 to go into to watch the perth amateur cup final (Letham v Fairfield for those wondering).

Station Park, Forfar: The terracing has seen better days behind the goal, that combined with a decrepit main stand and very little to do pre match was not fun.

Gayfield: cold as f**k

Blackpools Bloomfield road: I'm still struggling to understand how that ground was in the premier league. It was shocking

I went to Bloomfield for a swatch when down in August, the wee dude at the club restaurant let me in via a side door for my own free-for-all tour and....i too was pretty surprised at how basic it felt. Expected the dugouts to have the Bianca Jackson-esque bubble effect on the seats but nope....about 80-100 seats along the back of one stand with the same 100 x100 foam strapped in leather at Broadwood constituted the 'good seats'. On Scottish gruns....1 Raydale 2 Central Park 3 The Wreck 4 Cliftonhill 5 Links Park. Middens one and all.

Links is indeed an utter tragedy. Its the complete wallopers who end up standing behind you in the terrace who ensure its place. Dunno why the likes of Glebe, Station, Somerset or other 'traditional' parks are getting it tight, small compact grounds giving a club identity and a general feel of where you are. Alloa and their fucking gazebo stink of how greedy a shower of c***s they are.

Links is indeed an utter tragedy. Its the complete wallopers who end up standing behind you in the terrace who ensure its place. Dunno why the likes of Glebe, Station, Somerset or other 'traditional' parks are getting it tight, small compact grounds giving a club identity and a general feel of where you are. Alloa and their fucking gazebo stink of how greedy a shower of c***s they are.

Coming from a fan whose team have moved town to cash in on a new fanbase, build a soulless barn of a stadium, scare away all the new fans they originally accumulated and are now looking at trying the same in another new town.

Archived