The Great Big Morton Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lamie and Kilday confirmed as having been offered new deals. You'd be surprised if they knocked them back tbh.

If this is true Lamie should be kept as a squad player. Not good enough to start in the Championship imo but would be 'decent' back up if we et injuries.

Disappointed about Kilday, was found out at this level and was caught out of position too many times. Wouldn't even have him as back up next season tbh.

Aye, surprised Crighton's away, especially as he doubles up as a youth coach, may have been alright for back up next season. But, much like McCluskey, the right move in the long-term.

Crighton got way too much abuse and wasn't as bad as many made out. Decent in the air and can tackle, but I've never known a player who gave away so many penalties in the one season.

Played well in the last few games, but overall he was a bit of a liability. Whole hearted honest big player and I wish him well wherever he ends up

Crighton got way too much abuse and wasn't as bad as many made out. Decent in the air and can tackle, but I've never known a player who gave away so many penalties in the one season.

Played well in the last few games, but overall he was a bit of a liability. Whole hearted honest big player and I wish him well wherever he ends up

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He flung away goal after goal. I'd probably have to go back to the Scott days for worse. And my memory of those days is a bit poor.

He gave away about 6 pens, iirc. And originally he was played out of position.

But when he was moved to his natural position he improved markedly and even got one or two MOTM awards.

To say he's the worst player you've ever seen play for Morton is just nonsense.

Crighton is easily one of the worst players to play for us.

Or one of the worst to have actually played a reasonable number of games if you'd rather put it that way.

But when he was moved to his natural position he improved markedly and even got one or two MOTM awards.

When was Crighton ever played out of position?

:lol: :lol:

Yet more blatant lies.

Archived