The Great Big Morton Thread

Hahaha.

We love you. We love you. We love you.

And that is why we follow. We follow. We follow

WE SUPPORT THE MORTON, THE MORTON, THE MORTON

AND THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE, WE LIKE IT. WE LIKE

:blink:

Hadn't noticed this post, but now that I have, I'm embarrassed for you.

Actually, on reflection, I'm not - it's more of a :lol: , :lol: , :lol: kind of a feeling.

Wot a plonker.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, on reflection, I'm not - it's more of a :lol: , :lol: , :lol: kind of a feeling.

Wot a plonker.

Yes, because digging up a post from almost two weeks ago isn't tragic at all..

You've actually went to all the effort just to make an even bigger tit of yourself.

Keep trying, though.

Yes, because digging up a post from almost two weeks ago isn't tragic at all..

You've actually went to all the effort just to make an even bigger tit of yourself.

Keep trying, though.

err, all WHAT effort, chimp? It was only eight posts earlier, easy to see if you're looking back on a thread to see what peple are currently commenting on and no effort required. Don't tell me you think I went looking for some of your more embarrassing posts on purpose?? :1eye

I'd be spoiled for choice.......

Anyway, answer me this: When you read what you posted again, and just to be helpful here it is:

"Hahaha.

AND THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE, WE LIKE IT. WE LIKE"

how do you feel? Embarrassed, or proud?

err, all WHAT effort, chimp? It was only eight posts earlier, easy to see if you're looking back on a thread to see what peple are currently commenting on and no effort required. Don't tell me you think I went looking for some of your more embarrassing posts on purpose?? :1eye

I'd be spoiled for choice.......

Anyway, answer me this: When you read what you posted again, and just to be helpful here it is:

"Hahaha.

AND THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE, WE LIKE IT. WE LIKE"

how do you feel? Embarrassed, or proud?

Not anywhere near as embarrassed as i am for you and your frequent tear-stained breakdowns.

Keep trying, though - I'm sure you'll soon learn how to become less of a complete and utter moron.

I would imagine that we won't be seeing Joe McKee in this weekend's squad, going by the picture he's just posted on twitter.

For the squeamish, I've put it in spoilers.

:o

B_0GzVGWcAAdGcn.jpg

I was a little bit sick in my mouth when I saw that on Twitter earlier.

Not anywhere near as embarrassed as i am for you and your frequent tear-stained breakdowns.

Keep trying, though - I'm sure you'll soon learn how to become less of a complete and utter moron.

Is**

Unlucky.

Sorry TT but the 'tearstained breakdowns' and the 'unlucky' may be the sincerest form of flattery... but they really have been done to death elsewhere. You're not the only one guilty of this by any means - but if you and Rudolph close your accounts at your own convenience... it would be much appreciated.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Wot a plonker.

Are you broken?

That song is being sung in it's various versions by fans of different clubs all over the UK. :1eye

Sorry TT but the 'tearstained breakdowns' and the 'unlucky' may be the sincerest form of flattery... but they really have been done to death elsewhere. You're not the only one guilty of this by any means - but if you and Rudolph close your accounts at your own convenience... it would be much appreciated.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Close my account on the back of you telling me to do so?

Flattering, but fucking laughable really.

See you around

Mcmanus gets Scotland u21 call up, likely to miss the game against Dunfermline in two weeks time as the game is in Budapest on the Thursday beforehand.

some great quotes from Duffy in the tele..

"you cant just have 5 forwards and hope for the best"

-eh, you have 4/5 centre halves playing for us most weeks in various positions ya fud!

"Youve got to have width and midfielders to get on the ball"

-Is that why we have 1 natural wide man in our squad( who is average at best and wasn't even in the starting eleven on Saturday) and by all accounts played long ball all day.

"but at the end of the day you've got to have the balance of the team"

-Thats just laughable that one!

Just f**k off Jim!

I'll be very surprised if he misses the Dunfermline game because if this.

I reckon he'll be fine for the Dunfermline game, they'll potentially fly back into Scotland on the night of the game, and then he just needs to rest on the Friday. Only issue could be him picking up a knock.

I reckon he'll be fine for the Dunfermline game, they'll potentially fly back into Scotland on the night of the game, and then he just needs to rest on the Friday. Only issue could be him picking up a knock.

That's how I see it too. I doubt he'll get any more game time than 15/20 minutes, if any at all.

ETA: It can't be much more than a 3 hour flight. Probably less travelling than a bus to Peterhead.

Archived