The Great Big Morton Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ Just doing the same thing over and over

^^^ standard no-mark scrambling for relevance

If you could all just meet up, say, on a supporters bus leaving from Greenock, leaving the sensible discussion to the thinking majority, that'd be just great.

If you could all just meet up, say, on a supporters bus leaving from Greenock, leaving the sensible discussion to the thinking majority, that'd be just great.

^^^^Member of thinking majority found!

To quote the The Most Influential Poster in P&B History. Word Salad!!!!!!! Just let that sink in.

To quote the The Most Influential Poster in P&B History. Word Salad!!!!!!! Just let that sink in.

Not that I'm disagreeing with you but did you create this as some sort of anti-vikingTON novelty account?

Not at all, just fed up reading the same old regurgitated pish.

Well given you only joined the forum five months ago and have contributed f**k all, I'd like to kindly invite you to stop reading the forum and avoid let the door hit your arse on the way out then.

Off you pop.

MortonMark84, on 14 Jan 2015 - 22:30, said:

All I want is for people to realise that their opinion is not better than any one else on this or any other forum.

Should be telling that to Branch Ton as well, given their high and mighty attitude.

Archived