The Great Big Morton Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any idea when we are expected to hear about Tidser? The #WeAreMorton twitter page stated that there should be an announcement today.

Given how time is dragging on I expect him to sign due to typical Morton fashion but my head is saying he's going to reject.

They probably got their 'info' off of here...

I don't see Tidser as a complete money grabber, he has respect for the club and fans and vice versa. If he does go to the SPL I can see him signing for Dundee.

He's not good enough for us m8. In other news Peaso describing his time at Dens as the best of his career...“I’m gutted to leave such a special club,” he said of his time at Dundee. :bairn

He's not good enough for us m8. In other news Peaso describing his time at Dens as the best of his career...“I’m gutted to leave such a special club,” he said of his time at Dundee. :bairn

Decent article. If he had been there earlier in his career, he would have had to go through all the financial problems and Bomber..... Probably not enjoyed that very much. If things had been like the last 18 months , it would have been different. Glad to have him back though. All the best.

cornbeef, on 15 Jan 2015 - 15:10, said:

Hopefully he'd rather be promoted into the Championship than relegated into it via County or the Skunks. He may chose a higher level but I'd guess that he wouldn't pick either of those two.

This is delusion, if ever I seen it.

This is delusion, if ever I seen it.

Yeah, excitement at even having a 0.01% chance of getting Tidser back is understandable but the idea that he'd choose Morton if given a straight choice between ourselves and Dundee or County is hilarious.

Duffy mentioned in his Inverclyde TV interview "there is a lot of interest in Tidser not just from Morton but from other clubs. If there's a good player available & there's an oppertunity to bring him in obviously we'll try to do that but I think there's still a bit to go in that one yet"

I think there is still a very good chance he will still sign for us, but not before tomorrow. Heard a lot of things over the last few days but I believe we are still well in the race.

.He might get better offers as the days go on or clubs already speaking to him might improve their offers etc.

Time will tell I suppose.

We've just signed Stuart Findlay on loan from Celtic, believe he was with you in the omnishambles of a season that was last year.

Any good? Better than Scott Taggart/Ching Mclaughlin?

Garbage mate!

We've just signed Stuart Findlay on loan from Celtic, believe he was with you in the omnishambles of a season that was last year.

Any good? Better than Scott Taggart/Ching Mclaughlin?

Excellent player, one of only two I would've kept that season. Would have him back in a minute.

Archived