The Great Big Morton Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems a bit strange that Duffy would be in the paper saying he was trying to sign a player who wouldn't set the world alight but would do a job that needed done in midfield for the team when he was trying to sign Iain Davidson. Having not got him he's went and signed a completely different type of player in Forbes for the same position presumably with the same part of the budget that would have been used on Davidson.

All seems a bit football manageresque, signing any players who become available even if you don't need them and potentially miss out on bringing in the type of player you do need because of it.

Tidser isn't that type of player, I expect you'd be disappointed if we sign him as he's not known for being a tackler either?

Isn't that pretty evident?

It is. Which is why saying siging Tidser would be the same situation as signing Forbes using the same part of his budget he was looking to sign a defensive midfielder with is ridiculous.

He wants something up North anyway. Close to the central belt, according to the Ross County Twitter feed.

I work with a County fan, he's mentioned the same. He's hoping they offer him something....but he's also hoping that pigs will fly and they can stay up.

I work with a County fan, he's mentioned the same. He's hoping they offer him something....but he's also hoping that pigs will fly and they can stay up.

Hopefully the pig flies then because it would then mean relegation for the skunks. Meanwhile, Duffy hopefully somehow manages to get us promoted.

Hopefully the pig flies then because it would then mean relegation for the skunks. Meanwhile, Duffy hopefully somehow manages to get us promoted.

Agreed, would rather us play the skunks than County. More so because seeing them relegated would be hilarious, but also because County always seemed to be our bogey team.

Archived