The Great Big Morton Thread

Are you just going to keep making and deleting shit posts until you luck upon a witty or relevant contribution?

Going by your eye-gougingly awful track record on the dead forum this could take some time.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you just going to keep making and deleting shit posts until you luck upon a witty or relevant contribution?

Going by your eye-gougingly awful track record on the dead forum this could take some time.

Is that what you call a soliloquy?

:thumsup2

That description could've been used for Steve Masterton.

And Andy Ritchie.

LIkewise. Completely uninspiring.

Yes but we're not getting a clone of Andy Ritchie so my comparison's far more relevant that your pointless one. A thing I've learned to expect from Morton especially in recent years is to expect to be disappointed a lot. Do the happy clappers learn nothing? We're being told off fans of his previous clubs what to expect and by in large these comments are being ignored. I liked Forbes at Thistle but something is clearly amiss with his attitude and fitness when he can't get into a honking Pars side. I hope he's a success but the cards are hardly stacked in our favour are they?

That description could've been used for Steve Masterton.

And Andy Ritchie.

LIkewise. Completely uninspiring.

Yes but we're not getting a clone of Andy Ritchie so my comparison's far more relevant that your pointless one. A thing I've learned to expect from Morton especially in recent years is to expect to be disappointed a lot. Do the happy clappers learn nothing? We're being told off fans of his previous clubs what to expect and by in large these comments are being ignored. I liked Forbes at Thistle but something is clearly amiss with his attitude and fitness when he can't get into a honking Pars side. I hope he's a success but the cards are hardly stacked in our favour are they?

[/qoute

Point

We have a long history of taking punts with people with fitness and attitude problems. Some have worked as with Ritchie, Wlllie Allan, Ernie Hannigan etc and others such as the one you quote have failed miserably. Better to try that than assemble a squad of super fit, talentless drones

ame="LargsTON" post="9129620" timestamp="1421266456"][/qoute

Point

We have a long history of taking punts with people with fitness and attitude problems. Some have worked as with Ritchie, Wlllie Allan, Ernie Hannigan etc and others such as the one you quote have failed miserably. Better to try that than assemble of super fit, talentless drones

You really are taking straw clutching to a new level.

i wasn't going to post this in case its Bollox so don't shoot the messenger if its not- but heard tonight from a decent source that Tidser is coming home!

Trying to get more info.

Edit- he discussed terms last night with Rae. Another club has came in and made an offer tonight though so he needs to think that one over. A lot of twists and turns to go with this one probably.

Wrong but you are being played. What a bunch of self pitying and self righteous arrogant so called fans most of you are. Enjoy wallowing in your own misery.

HEE HAW! :wub:

Wrong but you are being played. What a bunch of self pitying and self righteous arrogant so called fans most of you are. Enjoy wallowing in your own misery.

Definitely someone from the Morton supporters club, judging by the "I'm a super fan" attitude.

Archived